“Excellent !”

Toni's New Tokyo Cuisine and Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Toni's New Tokyo Cuisine and Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 1,164 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 100
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I went twice during my little stay and really loved it.Try the Beef Udon noddles and the Salmon sushi.The service is efficient, the food is good-fresh, and it s not too pricy for a japonese restaurant.Need to book though.Highly recommanded !

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is very casual but the staff are all so lovely. The food choices are vast and we thoroughly enjoyed each dish we chose. The restaurant was so clean- even the toilets, doors. Skirting- I can’t stand dirty places! This is truly a must do and so so yummy. Not cheap but totally worth it!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The service here was good and attentive, however the sushi we ordered (veggie roll, jalepeno roll, and new york spicy tuna roll) were very bland and tasted like nothing. The worst sushi ive ever had. Even the "all-you-can-eat" sushi buffet in fort lauderdale has better sushi than this.

I just don't know how you can make such bad sushi?
After we ate our very bland and plain sushi here we walked across the street to Sushi Song because we still wanted something better. I would never come back.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I spent a while looking for restaurants to book a reservation for 11 girls for a Saturday night over my sister’s bachelorette weekend. Thanks to TA reviews I found Toni’s and it couldn’t have been more perfect!! The staff is so nice and welcoming, service was fantastic, the sushi was incredible! Great vibe, the restaurant was packed and we had a long table set up for us when we arrived. Very reasonably priced especially compared to other restaurants in the area - $35 bottles of prosecco made it so fun and not $ stressful to enjoy a nice dinner with a big group. I absolutely recommend Toni’s to anyone who loves sushi and doesn’t want to pay $20+ for a glass of wine over dinner in South Beach. Make a reservation!

1  Thank Liz A
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

You are always welcomed with a smile to Toni’s. The food is amazing and fresh and it is presented beautifully. Their miso soup is better than most places and sashimi and nigiris are to die for. I cannot praise this place enough - I just love coming here!

1  Thank SoBe8889