“Perfect! Thank you!”

Toni's New Tokyo Cuisine and Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Toni's New Tokyo Cuisine and Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 1,184 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 100
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I spent a while looking for restaurants to book a reservation for 11 girls for a Saturday night over my sister’s bachelorette weekend. Thanks to TA reviews I found Toni’s and it couldn’t have been more perfect!! The staff is so nice and welcoming, service was fantastic, the sushi was incredible! Great vibe, the restaurant was packed and we had a long table set up for us when we arrived. Very reasonably priced especially compared to other restaurants in the area - $35 bottles of prosecco made it so fun and not $ stressful to enjoy a nice dinner with a big group. I absolutely recommend Toni’s to anyone who loves sushi and doesn’t want to pay $20+ for a glass of wine over dinner in South Beach. Make a reservation!

1  Thank Liz A

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

You are always welcomed with a smile to Toni’s. The food is amazing and fresh and it is presented beautifully. Their miso soup is better than most places and sashimi and nigiris are to die for. I cannot praise this place enough - I just love coming here!

1  Thank SoBe8889
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

You need to book in advance in Tony’s Sushi bar.
In my opinion the best sushi in Miami Beach.
I love the Tony’s stir fried Udon.

1  Thank Massimiliano L
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I think its a great place to have some good quality sushi! Nice atmosphere, attentive staff, high quality and fair price (for Miami Beach))

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

South Beach at Washington Ave just a bit a way from the tourist crowd with lots of locals and sometimes celebs visiting this nice stylish and clean restaurant.
It’s pure Japanese food, no nonsense. Fresh and tasty. Try the lobster roll, it’s amazing, sashimi & Nigiri plates are massive! This week it’s my second time in this restaurant, that’s says enough!!
Always when I go to Miami I’ll visit this place, staff is wonderful!

1  Thank mentaltheo