“Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
OCEAN-SIDE POOL PROPERTY LOCATION
VIEW FROM THE OPPOSITE SIDE
STUDIO FROM ENTRANCE
STUDIO-WITH CONVERTIBLE SLEEPER CHAIR
KITCHENETTE-ALL APPLIANCES AND UTENSILS
The Pool at the back of the building
South Beach behind the building
THE PATH TO THE BEACH BEHIND THE BUILDING
LINCOLN ROAD
LUMUS PARK ON OCEAN DRIVE
OCEAN DRIVE
LUMMUS PARK ON THE OCEAN AND OCEAN DRIVE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dasia L
“Vacation”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This rental was amazing , small and cute very accurate I loved the communication I had between Lee and Alex wonderful stay, I’ll definitely stay again when visiting Miami... thank you!

23 Mar 2018
Thanks Dasia... I think in terms of location and general quality it's hard to find a better deal at the prices I offer than this. Hope to see you again.
Kleber P
“Lots of problems”
Reviewed 13 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The apartment isnt bad, but could be a lot better.
However, Alex (the guy who gives the keys and instructions) rent for me and my friends a ilegal parking space.
Because of that, our car was toed and we're fined in US$281.00.
They refused to refund us and that was very sad, because we did everything wright.
So i dont recomend this place.

13 Mar 2018
None of this makes any sense.

We do not offer parking to guests and at most, we can recommend nearby Parking Lots where guest can park.legally.

My Assistant did not tell the guest they can park illegally somewhere; and apparently the guest parked illegally and got towed.

We have offered apartments in this building for 8 years and have never had a problem like this.

I also cannot say whether this guest stayed in my apartment since the name is not the name of the guet who rented my apartment.

There are many Owners who offer apartments in this building and maybe this guest is referring to someone else?

I notified Trip Advisor of this issue.
AvrilandA...
Barranquilla, Colombia
“Perfect location . . . But...”
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Rented a Batchelor / Studio apartment. Location is great but sadly the upkeep not so great. Reception area not at all inviting. The apartment photos that we saw was not what we got to see. The upkeep is a little on the tardy side. Both lamps did not work. We reported it but still got no response. TV did not work either. We normally don't watch TV on holidays but this particular night was cold and wet in Miami, thus the requirement to watch the news. Coffee machine sadly not working either...or I just don't know how to operate it. Bathroom very small but clean . . . This I appreciated. Curtain on the window not very neat. The photos show the area to be big but surprise. . . Not much room to move around the bed. I'm normally not a person who complains about accommodation but this one I will rate a little on the disappointing side. Internet works perfectly.

10 Dec 2017
Sorry for the disappointment with the apartment, but I think there was a an expectation for something larger which is not what is advertised.

As for the comments about the lamps, TV and Coffee Machine, I don't know what to say? My assistant says he never heard from the guest, but maybe there was a miscommunication. Regardless, everything works normally, so I don't know what the problem was for this guest..

Finally, I suggest reading other review for a more balanced review.
Ellcam12
Miami Beach, Florida
“The location is amazing”
Reviewed 29 November 2017 for a stay in November 2016

With the back of the property to the beach, and in the sand, it could not be better. The property has laundry and swimming pool. Very comfortable. I recommend.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Nov 2017
Thank you.
hattanoov
“Good apartment”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Good apartment and really very good location with nice price you need 5 mins walk to reach all the activities in the beach with Flexible handling with Mr lee the manager of the apartment

28 Sep 2017
Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing