“Good value sushi spot”
Review of Iron Sushi

Iron Sushi
Ranked #531 of 1,160 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Good value sushi that won't win any culinary awards, but is nice and fresh. It's busy, which is always a good sign, and you'll only pay about $10- $15 p/head for all the classics, plus a few more interesting dishes such as bbq eel.

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Poor sevice!
I ask for a delivery and the lady sent my order incomplete.
Who eat sushi without soy sauce?
When I called back the lady asking about the soy sauce that obviously she forgot, she told me that I need to pay again another delivery charge for the sauce and it will be in my place in ONE HOUR.
She doesn't know nothing about customer service and also her behavior was horrible. If she forgot to put the sauce why I need to pay for her mistake?
I asked to talk with the manager and she said that wasn't manager in charge. Ohhhh lord! POOR SERVICE

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I guess this was an ok sushi if you consider the price and the place...like fast food. nothing special, the service was just ok, no smiles or welcoming faces. The sushi wasnt bad and they have a fair varitey.So if you are in a hurry, in a bufget ae craving sushi you can give it a try. I wouldnt repeat it though

Reviewed 26 March 2015

It's good that they make the sushi for you as you order them.
The price is right for a fast food Sushi, especially the combo comes with either Soup, Salad and a drink .

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

Great food and reasonably priced! I like their salmon teriyaki bowl and spicy salmon roll. South beach location is better and fresher food!