“Restroom Nazis”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #10 of 24 Bakeries in Miami Beach
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This Dunkin Donuts locks its restrooms, when I asked the woman behind the counter if I could use the restroom she said "you need to buy something" . Not a "I apologize our store policy… " Or an "I'm sorry…." I explained that was going to buy a bagel but she still refused to open the restroom expecting me to buy it 1st. When I got a visual of the bagel in the restroom with me while I defecated it made me lose my appetite. I tried to plead with her, telling her that I spent $12 every morning at Dunkin and still no response. I told her to forget it and went to my car to call Dunkin Donuts, who, wait for it, did not want to take responsibility for this, blaming the fact that the store was franchise and promising me that the owner would call me back. This was a week ago, still no one has called. I will never buy anything from Dunkin Donuts again, I work very hard for my money and refuse to give it to companies who do not deserve it!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Went there after a movie approx 11:30pm.
Stale old donuts
Very little selection
Loud and rude cashier

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Interesting that it is directly across the street from Starbucks. Each seem to have its own customers, so perhaps they do not compete with each other. I enjoy the decorations they put up at the holidays, as well as specials, like heart-shaped doughnuts on Valentines Day. The coffee is always good and fresh.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

the server was very nice and sunny/polite, and we were served our order correctly and right away - a nice break from the heat!

Reviewed 21 May 2016

A conveniently located DD open 24 hours. I am in here at least once a week. I love the large latte's. They are not expensive and very tasty. The service is great and there is parking. Recently renovated I go for breakfast too. Dunkin donuts bagels and donuts do it for me in the morning. They do a nice tuna fish sandwich for lunch too if one is in a hurry. Lincoln road right up the street with movie house on corner. Everything from banks to clothes shopping within walking distance. Check it out. Good neighborhood place for neighbors and vacationers.