“Fantastic Lobster Special! ”
Review of Grillfish - CLOSED

Grillfish
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 35
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Espanola
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Highly suggest you get the lobster special. $50 for a 1.5lb lobster served over pasta with butter, white wine and lemon sauce. Truly to die for and we would return just for that.

But....Be forewarned...
I watched them take an imprint of my credit card with an old school credit card machine, and toss that imprint into a pile next to the cash register. Not only is this unsafe and reckless for the merchant to do, it is also illegal.
Being a business owner myself, I spoke to the manager about it and she handed me the imprint they made and said it was due to chargebacks. I explained to her that the chip has now replaced having to ever imprint a card, and she thanked me for the info.
I will certainly return, as the food was amazing as was our server (she was fun and light hearted) but I will bring cash only so my card doesn't get compromised.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Charles was our server he was patient and friendly. Had the lobster picatta it was tasty. Be prepared to spend about 75-100 per couple. Well worth the trip though.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Celebrated my daughters first day of work at her new internship and it was terrific. My swordfish was cooked to perfection as was her Mahi Mahi. Perfectly cooked, perfectly seasoned and the Sweet Onion sauce our waiter recommended on the side was delicious. The creamed spinach and the Arugula salad with warm goat cheese were also fantastic! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Great service good food everything was very good if you go to Miami Beach don't miss this restaurant

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Grillfish was a hit after reading other TA reviews. The ambiance is casual but elegant. The fried calamari with marinara appetizer was just the perfect starter. Probably some of the tastiest marinara we have tried so far. The grilled fish menu is vast and a nice surprise. We both enjoyed grilled tuna with the sweet onion sauce. Wow! Great food for a great price. Be sure to order the key lime pie for dessert.
We had exceptional service from Becky. We hope to be back soon!