“Love the Wagyu Kobe beef. ”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #128 of 1,226 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$ 41 - US$ 80
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 20th Street
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Great Hotel I love the location but it is much nicer now with the Nobu restaurant. Great Nikkei and sushi experience but the best is the wagyu Kobe beef. Highly recommended

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I don't care what people say.... I've been to most best Japanese in NYC, Miami and LA and still Nobu is THE choice to me.
the interior of this new one is gorgeous!!!!
was there 5 times and can't wait to come again!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I was here with friends on reunion meeting, i didn't choose the place however I was so pleasantly surprised. We decided to let our self in to the server/waiter hands. He had the dishes keep coming.. every each one so delicious, we topped it up with a lovely bottle of Sake (my first time). Although it was very expensive it was all worth it. Well recommend it!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Service is amazing, food is incredible, and you're on the beach! The yellowtail sashimi is one of the most incredible items on the menu, but there are endless possibilities.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

we had a very good dinner. Delicious food, good ambiance, very good nad kind service.
Some of the dishes were a little too spicy/hot