“Beautiful condo with great view & comfortable for...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
Abbey R
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Beautiful condo with great view & comfortable for a group”
Reviewed 1 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

This condo worked perfectly for the group of girls i was travelling with. we were all very comfortable and had plenty of room for sleeping and getting ready. We were very happy with the space overall. The view from the balcony was amazing-- the ocean to the left and canal to the right. we also loved the location-- close to famous spots in miami beach and a quick uber away from south beach. i would definitely recommend this to other groups of friends travelling to miami!

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
anonymous...
Marrero, Louisiana
“Overall good, but a little disappointed”
Reviewed 2 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

The apartment looked beautiful and the view was great. We did not spend a great deal of time in the apartment and we had a great time in our trip to Miami visiting family and seeing the sights. However, a few things really disappointed about the apartment. When we booked, we thought it was a 3 bedroom place. When we got there, we realized that the 3rd bedroom was actually just a little enclosed space that had been sort of stolen from the living room. It was crammed with 2 small single beds and barely had any room to walk in. This was only fit for the children in our group and afforded no privacy whatsoever, something that the teenagers did not appreciate. The other much bigger problem was the full bathroom off the hallway. It looked beautiful and had a fancy shower, but the glass door did not seal when you closed it, so there was water constantly leaking out. There was water everywhere in the bathroom when you used it and had to then mop up the water all over the floor and wipe down the rest of the bathroom each time you used it. After the first time, anyone that used that bathroom had to be careful not to use all the spray features in the shower and to put extra towels on the floor and along the shower door to soak up as much water as possible. No one in the family liked using that bathroom to shower because of the extra clean up involved. One small inconvenience was that the laundry facilities cost an extra $100. Never had that happen in any of the other condos I've rented in other places (not Miami). Really ridiculous when the machines were already there, just locked away behind a closed door and I could buy my own laundry detergent for about $5. I used the hotel laundry facilities, but had to go to the 12th floor because the machines on the 14th floor had recently been replaced and were not hooked up yet. Overall, we had a great family trip, but were disappointed in some of the features of the apartment.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great location. Great view.
Liked least: Dealing with bathroom in hallway
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Daniel Ro...
“Very good place to relax and enjoy Miami Beach”
Reviewed 5 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

The apartment is very well located. The pictures show exactly what is the property.
The beach is really nice and the hotel staff very attentive and hospitable.

Liked best: Beach

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
melissagw...
San Diego, California
“Great Condo-Beware of Property Manager”
Reviewed 28 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I will first start off by saying the condo itself is gorgeous and everything we were hoping to get for my girlfriend's bachelorette party pad. The process of booking through Flip Key, paying, and communication up to the day before we arrived was great. It was when coming face-to-face with the property manager, Mark, that almost ruined our trip.

Firstly, he charged an extra $200 to check in early (our flight arrived at 6 am and we wanted to get into the condo earlier than 4pm). I understand the 1/2 day up charge IF the condo was rented the night before and they had to rush to clean up more quickly, but this condo was not booked the night before and I am assuming our $200 just went straight into his pocket. When I agreed to pay the extra amount, he told me he would drop by that morning we arrived as he LIVES IN ONE OF THE CONDO's ON THE SAME FLOOR! Buzz-kill...no one wants to hear their property manager not only lives onsite, but practically shares a wall with you...

When he came by in the morning, one of my girlfriend's answered the door and he asked for me. Instead of waiting for me to come to the door, he barged in without asking. His rudeness caught us all by surprise and he began nagging us about the decorations we were taping to the mirrored wall (treating us as if we were vandalizing the property). He eventually left and at that point, I just chalked the encounter up as "awkward".

The next day we realized we would either need more bath towels since we did not see a washer/dryer in our condo or on premises. I emailed the house keeping person and she brought up more towels. After she delivered them, I received an email from Mark, telling me I would need to pay an additional $25 fee for more towels. I told him he should have told me that before they were brought up and that he should come back and retrieve them since I would not be paying for that.

He eventually knocked on the door and when I went to hand him the stack of towels, he barged in....again without asking. He barked, "There is no need to get mad." At this point, a couple of my other girlfriends had joined the conversation and we all proceeded to explain that if there wasn't a washer/dryer available for us, we shouldn't have to pay for more towels. I honestly can't believe what happened next....

There is a locked door with a code system right near the front door. Mark quickly punched in some code (which was never given to us, nor did he write it down for us) and opened the door to a washer/dryer. We all blurted out at the same time, "Why didn't you tell us about the washer and dryer prior to us arriving or when we wanted more towels?!" Mark's response??? "YOU NEVER ASKED ME!". We started expressing that we were unhappy with his lack of service. He then threw his hands in the air, yelled, "This is F---ing ridiculous!" and stormed out. We were in total shock of Mark's serious lack of professionalism and the fact that he dropped the F-bomb to a group of female clients who dropped over $2000 to rent this condo for 3 nights

A few minutes later, he wrote me an "apology" email, but then told me I should reassess how my friends and I reacted towards the situation. I never responded and we never used the extra towels or asked him for the washer/dryer code.

If you rent this condo, seriously, take before and after pictures for your own records as he is not the most trustworthy property manager. PS: My husband and I own our own property management business in San Diego and this is not how you treat your tenants ;)

Liked best: The condo/location
Liked least: The property manager, Mark
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing