2,011 results
All reviews rooftop pool dolce restaurant cocktail club south beach boutique hotel lincoln road resort fee sister hotel rooms are small beach access the location is perfect art deco per day happy hour an umbrella ocean drive valet parking
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

The Gale was great! The terrazzo room was perfect and the pool was super fun! It was a central location and only a block away from the beach club. Everyone was nice and very attentive. Dolce restaurant was delicious and Charlie made the most amazing "hot and dirty" martini's that we will def be back for. Cant wait to return soon, it is the perfect getaway!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
GMjeffrey, General Manager at Gale South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2015

Warm Greetings sabrinafdolla,
I loved reading your 5 star awesome review of your experience with us!!! We hope to welcome you back soon and lets us know. We'll take great care of you!

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

Excellent hotel with a great location . I stayed for three days and love it , also their room service is the best , the staff is very friendly and nice and their food is actually really good too . woundful hotel .

Mohammed,
It is great to see that your 3 day stay was excellent. Nothing about Gale South Beach is typical and our room service is incredible! Next time stay a little longer and while make sure its equally wonderful!

Reviewed 22 September 2015

We actually stayed at the sister hotel the Kaskades, the Gale is across the street and the main amenity. This review should really address both locations. It really starts before you get there the staff simply text you to check your arrival time, and any special requests. Gili and Greg were our concierges and took extra special care of us. Gili had champagne, strawberries, baloons and a hand written post card in the room for my wife's bday. The room was excellent, modern and new. The restaurant Dolce was amazing and we loved the bartender Charlie. I advise you try the Smoked Maple Old Fashioned.

All staff remembered my name, which I know is typical a lot of places but it was especially true here. The hotel is centrally located in South Beach and you can walk most places. A cheap Uber will take you anywhere else on Miami beach for less the $20, and that was Uber select. Greg bought my wife and I a drink which really was not necessary but surely appreciated.

If you stay here you won't regret it, it's also really inexpensive considering, I've had rooms for $1200/night at the hard rock that pale in comparison to this place, and this room was under $400/night.

I'll never stay at any other hotel in South Beach again.

Room Tip: We had room 356, they said it was the owner suite. It was in the Kaskades, an important point.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

MikeDStewart,
Wow!!! This is an awesome review!!! Its the personalized service and attention to details that earn guest loyalty to our hotels and it makes us so happy that you had a fantastic stay with us! Let us know whats going on and we'll take care of the rest ensuring you leave feeling better than when you arrived!
Thanks for celebrating your wife's birthday with us!

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

This was the perfect weekend! Great location, right across from the Delano. Also we had the use of the pool and beach at the Shelbourne! Finally, the staff were so accommodating and the concierge, Gili, was amazing! We will definitely be back.

Happy to receive your review Ann B,
I am delighted to hear that the girls weekend was perfect!!! Thanks for sharing your corner room photos and enjoying the amenities we offer.
Until next time, cheers!

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

From the moment we walked into The Gale I knew our stay was going to be spectacular. The workers were all so professional and welcoming. Check in wasn't until 4pm, and we arrived at 10am. They were generous to offer us a room right away. It was my sister in laws 30th birthday. They upgraded her to a suite AND welcomed her with a bottle of champagne. Complimentary cart ride to anywhere we went, complimentary chairs & towels on the beach(which the beach is a 5min walk) EVERYTHING was amazing. I will def stay at The Gale again..
With love from California...

Hello Andrea V,
I am so glad to hear everything was amazing at Gale South Beach! We know how to celebrate special occasions and aim to create a memorable experience with surprises of delight along the way! You bring the cake, we'll do the rest to make it perfect!
We look forward to your next visit to Florida!