“Great Location!!”

Ranked #63 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
North Carolina
“Great Location!!”
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Loved my stay with my husband at the Hilton Bentley. I can't say enough about the location of this property. Right on the beach and tons of restaurants within walking distance.
The service at the beach was fantastic, a bit pricey but that was expected.
I already sent my daughter there with her friends for her birthday and they were able to walk to all the clubs. One of the most famous ones is right across the street (I think it's Nickis on the beach).
I know I will be going back!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 5 June 2012

My wife and I were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary at this beautiful resort. We were upgraded to an ocean front suite because of my Hilton HHonors diamond status. The suite was amazing. The attention to details were impeccable including red rose petals on the floor and bath tub, complimentary champagne in our room, and complimentary mojitos and tapas at the onsite De Rodriguez Cuba restaurant. The location of this resort was ideal and the beach was awesome. Thanks again for making our 20th wedding anniversary so special and a special thanks to Debbie Ramsawak for going above and beyond.

Rudy and Kathleen Rampersad

Room Tip: Great resort, beach and location on South Beach.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Lawrenceville, GA
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Every hotel has room improvement, but this resort (Hilton Bentley South Beach) has more than most hotels. The location was great. The onsite restaurant was first rate. The hotel staff was wonderful. Our room was a one bedroom suite, which was beautiful. Partial oven view, if you tip toed in a corner of the balcony. My wife and I went to the beach, which was fantastic. The beach staff was wonderful as well. We turned around to take a photo of the hotel. Honestly, it was embarrassing how ugly and small the hotel is. We posted photos on Facebook, but we included no photos of the hotel. Saturday night, we had to go to bed early to catch a morning flight back to Atlanta. The hotel booked a party in the room beside of us that included a DJ and thumping club music through most of the night. I called the front desk. They said they would take care of it, but nothing changed. Not a good night of sleep. I am a Diamond VIP. Instead of an executive lounge, I got one Mojito, which I don't care for. I asked for a substitute of one glass of red wine. No substitutions. I can tell you for sure the hotel was not full, but we got a room in the back of the hotel. I used Hilton Honor points for this stay. I checked the cost if I had paid. It would have been $799 per night. If I would have been paying, I would have asked for a refund on the first night. Will my wife and I return to this hotel? No. I can tell you that I have stayed in hundreds of Hilton hotels. This one is one of the worst. It is very high priced, but the value is no where near the cost.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ken E
HiltonBentley, General Manager at Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach, responded to this review, 6 June 2012
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback of your recent visit to the Hilton Bentley. Please accept my apologies for the noise disturbance caused by an event taking place this past weekend adjacent to your room, ultimately affecting your overall experience with us. I very much value and appreciate your loyalty to Hilton Worldwide. I certainly hope we may welcome you back.

I am pleased you found our location to be great, our D Rodriguez Cuba Restaurant to be first-rate, our service and team to be wonderful, and the one bedroom suite upgrade you had received to be beautiful.

Reviewers: We absolutely value our HHonors Diamond Guests. In the absence of an executive lounge, our HHonors Diamond Guests receive VIP front row seating and champagne service at our Bentley Beach Club, in addition to room upgrades when available, and all other perks offered within the HHonors Program. In addition, we are pleased to offer our signature mojito, compliments of the hotel.

John Laclé - General Manager, Hilton Bentley
Rhode Island
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Spent 3 nights here on a business trip. Great hotel, location is amazing. Hotel was clean, rooms were large and clean. Food was amazing. Pool area kept clean with cabana's and a lot of room. kitchens were stocked and great to have. I would stay here again. Was very pleased with service, breakfast buffett was the best selection i have ever seen.

Room Tip: the higher up rooms are the nicest and largest. Check in time is firm for 4pm. No exceptions.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 25 May 2012

My wife and stay here every year because of the good location and great staff. This year was no different. The front desk staff is first class............... one of the best in America actually thanks to Kelvin and crew! The room was very clean and we love the marble floors, balcony and large bath rooms. De Rodriguez Cuba restaurant and Prime Italian (both on site) are simply great. House keeping is truly the only service complaint we had this trip. We had several occasions where we did not have soap in the shower, adequate towels or any wash cloths. The breakfast buffet food quality was not as good as years past but fine. The breakfast staff are exceptional. Willie and crew go out of their way to deliver great service. The beach service was good for having drinks delivered etc, but we had to pay for chairs and umbrella this year (previously free to Diamond members). The happy hour was great for a cocktail before heading out to dinner. Overall, we had a great experience and look forward to going again next year.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple