7,861 results
All reviewsst moritzpool arealincoln roadocean drivelarge hotelpartial ocean viewbeautiful hotelcity viewpool staffservice chargefitness centeran umbrellagreat poolper daylounge chairsbeach accessespanola way
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Beautiful hotel with a great staff. Service is excellent and friendly. Rooms are very comfortable with a real nice bathroom. Grounds are beautiful and well maintained. I think they have the best location you can have in SB, walk to all the restaurants and shops. If you have a car, save money by parking across the street in city parking for $16 a day vs $30 at the hotel. Yes, the hotel is pricy, it is SB and probably one of the nicest hotels there. We could not afford to eat or drink anything at the hotel because of the prices. So you work around it. Buy breakfast by going outside the hotel- french bakery, Walgreens cereal and milk, whatever. Same for lunch, you can walk nearby and bring sandwiches to the pool or the beach.

Room Tip: Great view of the city if you get a higher floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank beringer18
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Thank you for posting about your recent stay. We are glad to have been your hotel of choice and were able to make your vacation memorable. We hope you travels bring you back to South Beach and our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

We stayed at Loews' Miami Beach hotel this week for the fourth time. Once again, we enjoyed every aspect of our stay - the room, the location, the pool area, the service, etc. This time I was sleep-deprived and stressed out upon arrival, so I really appeciated the wonderful bed/bedding. I slept like a baby every night! I also enjoyed the Cuban sandwich and potent Mojito in the bar area. The bartender from Port-Au-Prince (forgot his name) provided outstanding (and witty) service. The bellman (named Vice) was also very kind and efficient while handling our luggage and dispensing restaurant recommendations.

This time, we were upgraded to a partial ocean view room, received free wifi in the room and were given an extra hour to check-out. We would have been fine without these unexpected treats, but they were a plus. Be sure to enroll in the YouFirst program so that you can get credit for your stays.

The bottom line is that I feel "at home" at Loews. I can't quite place my finger on any one thing that creates that feeling, so I will say that it is the combined effect of all elements. I travel with my work, and have had to opportunity to stay at all types of hotels - from business-class to 5-star hotels, and I can confirm that this property is one of my all-time favorites. For me, the experience is worth every penny. No hotel can meet the needs/wants of every single person. I recommend that you do your homework before booking/visiting Miami. You can minimize surprises by simply reading the hotel's website and paying attention to the room descriptions. You can even "chat" with a representative on their site. TripAdvisor's Miami forum is another great source of information. Good luck! Cannot wait to return to Loews Miami Beach!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tap49Dancer
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

We really enjoyed reading your post about your recent stay. The thought of us making you feel “at home” is something we are proud to have achieved. We can’t wait for you to return to our hotel again in the near future!

Reviewed 29 June 2012

Service was attentive but not obtrusive. Loved the pool area and cabanas.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I loved this hotel, we had a wonderful sea view room............next time I would upgrade to a balcony room though. The pool area was devine, really comfy sun loungers and you were waited on hand and foot, it was also very secure, hotel guests only. Lovely clean hotel with friendly staff in a great location, walking distance to just about everywhere and right by south beach. Would just love to go back there again and would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: The sea view room was lovely but I just wish we had upgraded and got a balcony room.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Thank you for your post! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

The only complaint I have is the pool and jacuzzi gets overcrowded with families and the rooms could be a little bigger. The hotel is beautiful. Convenient to clubs, bars, malls, restaurants and the beach. There's buses everywhere if not. The staff is very helpful when it comes to finding somewhere to go. I really enjoyed my week here. Great hotel at a great price.

• Stayed: June 2012