“Fantastic hotel!!! ”

The Palms Hotel & Spa
Ranked #30 of 210 Hotels in Miami Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at The Palms while attending a wedding in Miami Beach. From the moment we pulled up we received exceptional service! The valets were attentive and prompt. The bellman were fast and made sure my husband nor I had to lift a finger. The girl at the front desk was very welcoming and full of great information ! We booked an oceanfront room , 1106. Room was spacious and clean. But the best part was the view! Huge windows looking over the ocean! I'd definitely recommend spending the extra money for the oceanfront rooms! Well worth it!! We arrived late and ordered room service. It was DELICIOUS! My husband and I stay at high end hotels and the room service here by far was the best we've had. We liked it so much that we ordered in for lunch the following day rather than go out! The staff really goes out of their way to make your stay special And they are very accommodating. My husband and I booked a package which included the breakfast buffet daily. One morning I didn't feel up to going down to the buffet. I ordered room service and My husband went down to the buffet. while he was there told Colleen Zapata about it. She went out of her way to talk to her manager and have my breakfast taken off of our bill. This was the kind of service we experienced throughout our stay. Highly recommend this hotel !!!! We'd definitely stay here again! - Emily & Chad Elliott

2  Thank emwest84
Fritz C, Front Office Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Emwest,

We are so pleased that you found the Palms Hotel & Spa to be so comfortable, beautiful, clean and friendly. We certainly agree! We look forward to seeing you again soon in Sunny South Florida!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The Palms Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I can not say enough about the service, room, and food at this hotel. This is my second stay and everything was phenomenal. One specific person I want to thank is Pauline at the store located in the hotel lobby. I was part of a speaking group who was working with a team of sales managers all week. Every morning I would go to the lobby store to get a coke and a cappuccino. Pauline greeted me by name and with her infectious positive attitude, she made my day better. I remembered her and her positive energy from my previous trip. In the end, I don't know if I was going to the lobby store to get a jolt of caffeine or get a jolt of the positive energy. Either way, do not miss out on this hotel and Pauline. You will not regret it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Jerry D

Dear Jerry,

Thank you so much for your comments about the luxury service you received at the Palms Hotel & Spa and Ms. Pauline! We aim to provide each guest with the same luxurious experience you described. Please come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We spent here 10 days and it was just perfect. We loved the place and the staff. Armand at the poolside bar became our best friend. My 6 year old son called him the Lovely. Thank you! The room was OK. And the location was OK. But we will remember this place because of the staff. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Worldtraveller64111

Dear Worldtreveller,

Thank you for your wonderful five star review. We pride ourselves in making sure all our guests feel like they are at home. We will certainly pass along your kind feedback to Armand. Please visit us again!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Thank you to the staff of Essencia Restaurant at The Palms Hotel and their Spa staff for making our Brides dinner and lingerie party such a special event. Our friends arrived to a candle lit dinner with flower pedals on tables during Miami Spice 3 course Menu! The Palms truly went above and beyond to accommodate us. Loved it all!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank BrunchisDone

Dear Brunch,

We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding your visit. We'd love to have you back for another luxurious stay at the Palms Hotel & Spa!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This has been a great and relaxing weekend. We were greeted by the wonderful staff when we checked in. We were extremely hungry and Mr. Gene at the restaurant made sure we were comfortable as we waited to place our order. Ms. Pauline at the convenience store was so kind to us. The small gestures these 2 showed placed a smile on my face and made my stay very pleasant. Thank you!!!

2  Thank C W

Dear CW,

Thank you for your generous five star review! We will certainly pass along your kind words to Jean. Please visit us again soon!