US$ 280
US$ 233
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 279
US$ 229
Official Website
US$ 378
US$ 284
  • Pool
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$ 403
US$ 358
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 411/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 278
US$ 261
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 773
US$ 284
Hotels.com
US$ 294
US$ 228
US$ 203
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$ 326
US$ 313
Priceline
3,040 results
All reviewssouth beachaveda productspool areaocean viewbeautiful hotelchairs and umbrellascab rideprivate beachoceanfront roomhotel restaurantdirect access to the beachbeach stafflincoln roadvalet parkingweddingtikiarmand
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I can not say enough about the service, room, and food at this hotel. This is my second stay and everything was phenomenal. One specific person I want to thank is Pauline at the store located in the hotel lobby. I was part of a speaking group who was working with a team of sales managers all week. Every morning I would go to the lobby store to get a coke and a cappuccino. Pauline greeted me by name and with her infectious positive attitude, she made my day better. I remembered her and her positive energy from my previous trip. In the end, I don't know if I was going to the lobby store to get a jolt of caffeine or get a jolt of the positive energy. Either way, do not miss out on this hotel and Pauline. You will not regret it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Jerry D
Fritz C, Front Office Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Jerry,

Thank you so much for your comments about the luxury service you received at the Palms Hotel & Spa and Ms. Pauline! We aim to provide each guest with the same luxurious experience you described. Please come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We spent here 10 days and it was just perfect. We loved the place and the staff. Armand at the poolside bar became our best friend. My 6 year old son called him the Lovely. Thank you! The room was OK. And the location was OK. But we will remember this place because of the staff. Highly recommended!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Worldtraveller64111

Dear Worldtreveller,

Thank you for your wonderful five star review. We pride ourselves in making sure all our guests feel like they are at home. We will certainly pass along your kind feedback to Armand. Please visit us again!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Thank you to the staff of Essencia Restaurant at The Palms Hotel and their Spa staff for making our Brides dinner and lingerie party such a special event. Our friends arrived to a candle lit dinner with flower pedals on tables during Miami Spice 3 course Menu! The Palms truly went above and beyond to accommodate us. Loved it all!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank BrunchisDone

Dear Brunch,

We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding your visit. We'd love to have you back for another luxurious stay at the Palms Hotel & Spa!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This has been a great and relaxing weekend. We were greeted by the wonderful staff when we checked in. We were extremely hungry and Mr. Gene at the restaurant made sure we were comfortable as we waited to place our order. Ms. Pauline at the convenience store was so kind to us. The small gestures these 2 showed placed a smile on my face and made my stay very pleasant. Thank you!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank C W

Dear CW,

Thank you for your generous five star review! We will certainly pass along your kind words to Jean. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the palm hotel and spa from 11-15 Aug 2017 and it was THE worst hotel experience I've ever had. The staff was unprofessional and the house keeping pretty much non-existent. I arrived Friday and by Saturday I had to call housekeeping to come and clean my room. I went to the beach and returned 2.5 hours later and still no housekeeping. I called again and had to physically go down to the front desk for them to send someone up. When they finally did clean my room it was half way done and was as of they just dragged the sheet over the bed and made a run for it! Absolutely disgusting.
My other experience was with the parking situation, they noted that they charged $41 per night for parking which was very unreasonable but the day of check out my friend who had stayed overnight was leaving and attempted to pay for the parking when she was told that they was a $26.75 daily hotel fee that she was responsible for and would not release her car until she paid even though she was not the person who reserved the hotel.i was unaware of this as it was 6am and i was still sleeping so she had to pay them $121.25. Upon checking out they informed me of the $26.75 daily hotel fee which was never explained to me when I initially check in or my expedia when I booked the hotel. According to the palms hotel, this fee is charged by all guess and is separate from the hotel room and taxes. This fee they explained is a charge for using the beach and hotel amenities. This is the most incideuous thing I have ever heard since it is a public beach and as a guess you a already paying to stay at the hotel. I did not use any other facilities, in addition, I booked a spa package and paid for that separately so I'm not sure why I had to pay an additional $26.75 on top of $400 per night. I have never stayed at such a poor quality and chaotic hotel before. The room was not as shown in the pictures or as described, they are super tiny and the lighting is poor. The bathroom was not cleaned properly and their was a hole in the bed linen. I am genuinely dissapointed as I am a service member that came from a month long intense training and all I wanted to Do was something nice and relaxing for my birthday which turned out to be anything but. This hotel. Worst experience ever and i absolutely do not recommend it to any hard working American or tourist!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank Bgoul2010
Fritz C, Front Office Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Bgoul,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the housekeeping problems you endured during your recent visit to Miami Beach and the Palms Hotel & Spa. Please refer to your expedia confirmation in order to clarify any discrepancies with the daily hotel fee. The amount that was erroneously charged on your guest card has been refunded, and should reflect in 3-4 business days. Again, my sincere apologies about the inconveniences you experienced while staying with us.