Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 307
US$ 284
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 281
US$ 284
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 210
  • Beachfront
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$ 403
US$ 358
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 424/night.

US$ 294
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 264
US$ 233
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$ 326
US$ 313
Priceline
3,045 results
All reviewssouth beachaveda productspool areaocean viewbeautiful hotelchairs and umbrellascab rideprivate beachoceanfront roomhotel restaurantdirect access to the beachbeach stafflincoln roadvalet parkingweddingtikiarmand
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Recently stayed at the Palms as an overnight stop before flying on to our final destination, and was very happy with our decision to stay here. It was only about 15 minutes from the airport in a cab ($31), and it was on the beach, so the location served well as a kickoff to our vacation.
The hotel itself was very nice and the people who work there were very friendly and helpful. The pool was great, as was the easy access to the beach.
We had a city view room on the 5th floor. The view wasn't great, and the room itself wasn't very big, but it was very clean and we didn't hear any noise from outside or from the adjoining rooms.
Only ate one meal at the restaurant and it was good, a little on the pricey side though.

A few things that were a little disappointing was the area out front of the hotel, while not dangerous, the area was a little off the beaten path. Also there were two weddings at the hotel while we were there and they kind of overran the pool and restaurant area. There was also the issue of the $8 bottle of water in the room.

All in all we had a good stay for the one night, and would probably stay again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2012

We arrived to one elevator for our floor that stopped on every floor because the cleaning staff didn't have their own elevators. The elevator was an issue the entire trip. The room we got was not worth the money you pay for it. You share a balcony with two other rooms. The remodeling hotels on both sides had jack hammers going all day. The toliet was not even in the main bathroom. You had to walk out to the living space to that bathroom that wasn't even a whole bathroom either. They were not ready for us. They sent someone up to fill the mini bar after we got there. The room lacked what you expect it to have for the value you paid. The room was just not prepared like it should have been. We had no do not disturb sign and twice that i know of they came in on us. No bottled water until the second day. Food was overpriced and over rated. Breakfast buffet was empty. We paid 125.00 for four people to barely get any food. The bar lady was excellent though. We enjoyed her service! Kudos for the strawberry drink!! I won't stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank Corndog71
EBarkey, Director of Guest Experience at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2012

I am truly disappointed to read your comments from your recent stay with us in our One Bedroom Suite. We clearly fell short of your expectations on this visit and I regret that we did not know about your experiences and address your concerns while you were still a guest of ours at the hotel. I would love the opportunity to speak with you personally about this stay if you would kindly reach out to me at your convenience. Sincerely, Elena (ebarkey@thepalmshotel.com)

Reviewed 4 January 2012

The hotel was so nice (breakfast at the garden, pool area, beach services, employees...) that I am happy to have this forum to tell this to other fellows of trip advisors. I have visited other luxury hotels in the area, for mere curiosity, and the Palm Spa is the one with more ambiance and class, where we can really relax and enjoy the rare vacation time with family. We stayed at a double connected room with ocean view and we simply loved it (view, decor, cleaniness, comfort). We were treated with extreme care by the staff, who hosted us at 5am arriving from the airport and immediately made a room available for early check in for our rest. Excellent hotel for couples or family vacation! I cannot immagine myself in another hotel in miami beach.

Room Tip: The ocean front view worths the price. You can see the ocean on your bed. The connecting rooms are perfect for a family trip
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your first rate review of your stay at the Palms! I am delighted to hear that our staff treated you with extreme care and hospitality and that you have found your perfect destination for your travels here to Miami Beach. I hope you will contact me directly for all of your future reservation bookings, as it would be my pleasure to assist you and look forward to welcoming you back as our loyal repeat guest! Sincerely, Elena

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Don't book here unless you have kids. It's advertised as luxury it's more of a family resort with loud kids everywhere...in the rooms, at pool and on the beach. Only one elevator, took forever to get anywhere. Food was expensive and disappointing. Nothing in gift shop but coffee and peanuts. Croissant with chicken salad was stale. Extra hotel charge of $17 for nothing. Tiny rooms. Spa treatments were not worth the expense with 20% added on plus way too much attitude.
The staff at Palms tries and we appreciated them but overall, everything was way overpriced. We won't do it again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank JJ W
EBarkey, Director of Guest Experience at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2012

I am saddened to read your disappointing review of your recent stay with us, as it appears that perhaps the timing of your trip was not as expected with all of our Holiday guests in house. Perhaps another visit at another time in the future would be able to allow you the experience of the Palms Hotel & Spa, which you missed out on enjoying on this last trip. I would love for you to contact me directly for any future assistance or additional follow up to your past stay you may have. In regards to your concerns; we do have 4 guestroom elevators in the hotel, however, I apologize that one was unavailable for a short period of time, our Gift Shop does sell many different and unique items (men’s & women’s apparel, jewelry, beach items, Palms souvenirs, coffee, juice, sandwiches & pastries all made in house, etc), our Daily hotel fee is $14 and includes beach chairs and umbrellas, WIFI, daily newspapers and gym access, and our guestrooms range from 230 sq feet to 670 sq feet depending on the category, with every room having been completely remodeled and renovated in 2009 with constant upgrades and additions made throughout the years. We always appreciate our guests feedback and thank you for your perspective. Sincerely Elena

Reviewed 28 December 2011

I have so many great things I could say about this hotel but I'll keep it short. We had a preferred city view room which was amazing. It was large in size and looked like it had only just been redecorated and to a very high standard. Everything about the hotel was luxury right down to the complimentary slippers in the room and really nice good quality towels.

Having never been to Miami beach before I was debating whether to book this hotel which is further up the beach to the north or whether to book something further south by Ocean drive where there's more action.

I"m so glad I booked the Palms because it was such a peaceful and relaxing place, and it was only ever a $7 dollar ride in a taxi to Ocean Drive for when we fancied going partying. On top of that it was very good value compared to hotels closer to Ocean drive, and no doubt I'm sure it is higher quality too!

If you book this hotel you really won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
EBarkey, Director of Guest Experience at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2011

Dear ChrisConnell, I am absolutely thrilled to hear about your ‘Palms Experience’ and truly appreciate your genuinely glowing review and comments! Please contact me personally for assistance with any future bookings as I would love the opportunity to welcome you back in person as our guest. Sincerely, Elena