Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Salsa Mia
from US$ 79.00
More Info
All reviews mango great teacher fun event tropical cafe dance floor unforgettable experience lots of fun super fun south beach bachata lesson instructor miami nightclub party cocktails
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went here for my bachelorette party and every single one of us had a blast!! It was such a fun time. I definitely recommend this!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I had a wonderful time at Salsa Mia! Very welcoming environment, full of laughter and meeting new people. So I love to dance and while vacationing here, my husband insisted that we learn to Salsa. Omg what a wonderful time!!! We can't wait to show our family those sexy dance moves!

Date of experience: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
salsamia, Guest Relations Manager at Salsa Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Amazing!!! Who was your Salsa instructor that night? Would love to share your review with your host! Where were you visiting from?

Reviewed 7 August 2021

Bruno was an amazing instructor he made everyone feel so comfortable. I really enjoyed the class and free mojitos!! Will be coming back on my next Miami trip !! Thank you sm

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

This was tons of fun while breaking a sweat. It was a pleasant surprise that we actually got to dance the entire time. The menu options were great as well , ample of things to choose from on the menu while you wait for it to begin. The instructors were pleasant, entertaining, and great teachers!! I went solo and enjoyed myself!!

salsamia, Salsa Instructor at Salsa Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure having you dance with us at Salsa Mia and hope to see you again next time you are in Miami

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

We recently joined the salsa Mia class. I want to start off saying I loved the class and the whole environment. Allison was a great teacher/instructor. There was 1 guy taking photos that was EXTREMELY ON THE BALL! (Dei shirt black polo) he asked us where we were from. Told him phoenix. And he told us SUNS IN 4. Which is a nba turn and my husband love it and they spoke for a couple of minutes and he went on to the next guest and did the same. He was talkin and mingling making sure everyone was taken care of and having a good time. (When everyone was waiting for the class to start. Needless to say we bought the photos (memories are priceless) when they lady came to sell it. She was also nice. ALL AROUND GREAT NIGHT! WOULD RECOMMEND to anyone visiting Miami Beach to join the class.