Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$ 219
Hotels.comUS$ 219
Agoda.comUS$ 219
PricelineUS$ 248
CheapTicketsUS$ 219
ZenHotels.comUS$ 219
All reviews butler service pool area wes anderson gated parking boutique hotel umbrella chairs complimentary bicycles front desk lobster roll microwave and fridge tropical oasis welcome drink an iron home away from home mid century appointed rooms my entire stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Palihouse itself is nice. Our room was on the 3 floor overlooking the start of the pool area. We lucked out to get a room with two sinks and a microwave and fridge. The bed was comfortable. We didn't eat here so can't commit on that. Pool area was heavily used but always had some area to sit.

Now for the review issues NOT related to the hotel. The area around the hotel is under construction. The main road - Collins is a mess - make the whole area look awful. Indian Creek Drive is close for the most part though I never saw much activity on anyone working there. It really takes away from the whole experience. Even part of the boardwalk along the beach is shut down and just so messy with all the construction. I wish they could have coordinated and only closed down the section they are working on. It seems very disorganized and looks like it's going to be a couple of years at least before they are close to being done. I would avoid that area for the next couple of years unless you don't mind it. The beach was fine - water is very pretty. We drove to Haulover park a couple of the days and it was very quiet and the water was beautiful.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank vacati0n59
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in at the Greenbriar Social and loved the drinks by the patio/pool! DJ Tillery James is awesome and the staff is wonderful! Such a cool boutique hotel! We are absolutely staying here next time we are in Miami!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the Palihouse in mid February. I love their style and i wanted a boutique hotel so there wouldn’t be as many people (less chance of catching COVID in my mind). The front desk was A+. Florian was a standout and really lovely to us, always friendly and helpful. The room they had us in (after a room change) was large enough for me and my two kids and I appreciated the view of the river. Again, I loved the style of the hotel and that made it really special. Very Wes Anderson in a quirky, cool way.

There were some minuses. We were told they’d do their best to get us a bigger room. The first night the room was quite small. When transferring our things the next day, some of the items we bought from the grocery store went missing. They eventually gave me a credit for the items so they resolved it well. Also I came down at 7:30 one morning for breakfast (and to get some work done) and was told that nothing would be ready, even coffee until 8. I do kinda think they could have made coffee for me at least.

Another thing to know is that there is a ton of construction by the hotel. You won’t be able to pull up in front bc the road is blocked. Just makes the area feel a little removed. Also the pool area didn’t get a lot of sun but it was done really well.

All in all it was a great experience and I really enjoyed it and would go back :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2021

Antonio was so helpful when I came to reserve a room on Sunday night. I had always heard about this hotel from all my friends, but never had a chance to stay, so I'm glad I did! I would recommend this hotel to any hip traveler who wants a really stylish hotel to enjoy. Hats off to Pali House Hotel Miami Beach! So chic! X

Room tip: Best Room is Room. 407
Reviewed 1 March 2021

Palihouse Miami is a great option in Miami Beach. Only a couple blocks from the beach you’re not far from the action. The hotel provides complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas. The staff is super welcoming. We were able to check into our room very early which was a great plus. The rooms were very comfortable and provided everything you may need. The only negative we found is the service at the pool can be slow at times and they have a very limited menu after 3pm. Overall, I’d recommend Palihouse Miami to my friends and would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tmkelly