“Flank Steak at its best”

New Campo Argentino Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
New Campo Argentino Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #163 of 1,235 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 71st Street
Description: Authentic Argentinean steakhouse located in the heart of Miami Beach right on Collins Avenue. We serve top quality angus certified steak grilled our traditional way, homemade pastas and pizzas, fresh salads, and our traditional "rioplatense" dishes which include milanesas, Chivito Uruguayo, and our new milapizzas. Our large selection of over 70 wines will add the touch of perfection to your meal. We offer daily lunch specials, 2x1 in draft beers everyday and daily night promotions. We will make sure you will have an authentic Argentinean experience.
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Check this one out! Probably the most underrated Steakhouse in the area of North Beach. Quick and intent Service, the owner (or General Manager) will come to you and have small talk. Quite nice place for a dinner.

First i thouhgt it is a bit pricy, but after having my flank steak, hell yeah its absolutly worth it!
Why only 4 Stars? I cannot understand why you can only choose one side dish? The Steak was awsome, the grilled vegetables, a bit under spiced and watered.
During my stay im MIA i will definetly come back and try another sort of Steak.

Date of visit: November 2016
Federico L, General Manager at New Campo Argentino Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Hello Marcus!

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your flank steak and your overall dinner. Next time you should order the Parrillada so you can try different steaks, our traditional chorizo and morcilla as well as two sides.

Hope to see you soon,

Contact@newcampoargentino.com

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

The food was alright . I ordered the burger, nothing special about it. The desert was good we ordered flan.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Mike G
Federico L, General Manager at New Campo Argentino Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your review. Did you have the regular burger or the super burger?
The flan is a great choice for dessert, next time you should try our panqueques with dulce de leche!

Hope to see you back,

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Best steak house in Miami!!' The service and the quality of the steak was incredible. I totally recommend New campo to who ever comes to Miami! I had the "Bife de chorizo al campo" and it was simply amazing! Thank you for treating our family great. Till next time!!

Hello!

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate this types of comments, they makes us very happy. Indeed bife al campo is a great option, we are glad you and your family enjoyed it!

Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I was a bit hungry since it was 11:30 am and almost past the time for breakfast so I decided to drive to a pretty well-known breakfast spot IHOP on Collins avenue. Unfortunately the popularity of the IHOP chain is so great that it caused quite a long waiting line which extended outside the eatery. So I decided to stroll along Collins Avenue and came upon The New Campo Argentino restaurant nearby. I could see that they were well recognized for their dinner menu and steaks but I wondered whether they served breakfast. Fortunately they had breakfast until 1:00 pm so I went in and was pleasantly surprised. The service was great and very prompt and the coffee was superb. I ordered a standard sort of breakfast with 2 eggs, bacon and toast with orange juice. I was quite happy with the offerings and can readily recommend it as a very nice breakfast spot. I had hoped to come back to try their steaks but I got lost in the activities on Collins Avenue and pleasures of south beach. So if you want an additional place to have a great meal the New Campo Argentino Steakhouse fits the bill.

Hello!

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had the chance to get to know us and try our breakfast. You should visit us for dinner one day.

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I try to come back here every time I'm in the Miami area, this time was the best I can recall. The meat was perfect, the wine was so good, and the dessert was for s whole family...way too big! The service was awesome.... Is a little pricy but is quality food, and if you like Latin music (South American) you will love the music in the place...this is my 7th time here and probably the best time!

Hello Enzo!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It makes us very happy to read all the compliments. We love to have you around an hopefully we will see you again the next time you are in town.

Hope to see you again soon,