Ways to Experience South Beach
from US$ 29.00
from US$ 38.00
from US$ 222.00
18,405 results
All reviews ocean drive white sand warm water people watching night life art deco lincoln road restaurants miami seaweed waves bars chairs sobe clubs nightlife shopping
Reviewed 6 April 2018

South Beach is a vibrant, high-energy city with a clean, wide and gorgeous beach. The city itself is full of restaurants and you have the party atmosphere of Ocean Drive to the open air shopping and dining on Lincoln Road. You can walk almost everywhere and really don't need to drive once you are there. It's not for the faint hearted because you might see some rowdy partiers, but at the same time, you can stroll down the beach walk (which goes on for miles) and chill in the sun and ocean breeze. Overall, a beautiful, tropical place that is a paradise in a huge metro area. If you live in a cold place, you will want to stay forever.

1  Thank liammedina
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The beach and park is very nice. they have restrooms bike trails. Restaurants, bars hotels, shops! Look for the old cars . I thought I saw Jackie Gleason, just kidding.Art deco is the thing! It's fun!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

When I was younger, my girlfriends and I always hit South Beach for the boys, the crowds and the music. Now that I'm a wife and a mom, I've had to visit with a different lens. We tend to choose hotels that are further up along Collins to avoid the Times Square energy of South Beach. Eden Roc and The One are all examples of hotels that aren't on the "strip." These hotels are on the beach so we can take advantage of going to the pool and beach without ever leaving the resort. We also plan trips to the Children's Museum and we love to go to the Ipic movie theater where you can watch the movie and have dinner. Miami is still such a fun city, we are just more mindful of what the little one can "see" and "hear". There's enough room for everyone to have the kind of vacation they want.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank therealblackgirlseat
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Got annoyed very quickly by restaurants' hosts constantly into your face together with vendors of cigarettes, souvenirs, and other things. Overpriced drinks, average restaurants and crowds. The beach is nice and clean though. Very well maintained. Closes at 10pm.

1  Thank Irina K
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to see and hear Miami Beach. The art deco buildings and muscle Beach are unique. I recommend it!

Date of experience: February 2018