Ways to Experience South Beach
from US$ 38.00
from US$ 58.99
from US$ 55.99
17,973 results
All reviews ocean drive white sand warm water people watching night life bars and restaurants art deco lincoln road miami seaweed waves sobe clubs nightlife shopping party vibe
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The beach and park is very nice. they have restrooms bike trails. Restaurants, bars hotels, shops! Look for the old cars . I thought I saw Jackie Gleason, just kidding.Art deco is the thing! It's fun!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

When I was younger, my girlfriends and I always hit South Beach for the boys, the crowds and the music. Now that I'm a wife and a mom, I've had to visit with a different lens. We tend to choose hotels that are further up along Collins to avoid the Times Square energy of South Beach. Eden Roc and The One are all examples of hotels that aren't on the "strip." These hotels are on the beach so we can take advantage of going to the pool and beach without ever leaving the resort. We also plan trips to the Children's Museum and we love to go to the Ipic movie theater where you can watch the movie and have dinner. Miami is still such a fun city, we are just more mindful of what the little one can "see" and "hear". There's enough room for everyone to have the kind of vacation they want.

1  Thank LA D
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Got annoyed very quickly by restaurants' hosts constantly into your face together with vendors of cigarettes, souvenirs, and other things. Overpriced drinks, average restaurants and crowds. The beach is nice and clean though. Very well maintained. Closes at 10pm.

1  Thank Irina K
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to see and hear Miami Beach. The art deco buildings and muscle Beach are unique. I recommend it!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Took the drive from Miami Beach. Construction and traffic prevailed. Plenty of dining choices, although we chose a poor one. Not many parking spots. I found a $20 lot. You can seemingly walk blocks without seeing anything different. Beach was ok, but nothing special. Overall I was very disappointed.

1  Thank Steve C