Atlantic Beach Hotel
US$ 424
US$ 303
US$ 238
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$ 441
US$ 421
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 300
US$ 252
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
US$ 304
US$ 199
US$ 275
US$ 213
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
US$ 461
US$ 426
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$ 257
US$ 204
US$ 345
US$ 314
US$ 541
US$ 489
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2011

This hotel is on the beach, but it is probably cleaner if you camp out on the beach. There was trash everywhere, only once in a weeks time did I see a cleaning lady. The Hotel smelled bad. The staff at the hotel was very rude, and didn't tend to the need of its guests. I would suggest finding another hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank kimatontir
Reviewed 2 April 2011

If your traveling to miami and you need a place to Stay I definitly wouldn't recommend this hotel. The sheets and blankets were dirty and not to mention it was extremely humid even with the air condition unit on. My clothes that I took out of my luggage reeks like the hotel room which isn't a good thing. The room was cheap which went along with the low quality of my whole experience! However I loved Miami

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Fashions

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 29 March 2011

I booked this room on priceline. It was just terrible. I was searching for one nice thing to say and can not find a word....There were refridgerators listed online, none were in the rooms. The doors slam harder than a hospital room door. Upon check-in we were only given towels...wash clothes weren't available until our last night. The entire hotels does not have any ice...they direct you across the street to purchase your own and when you buy this huge bag of ice where can it be stored!!I was furious with the money that I spent on this 3 night stay...over $650.00...not worth a dollar a night in my book...The beds roll across the floors...marble floors with wheels on the bed...crazy!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dnnmccloud
Reviewed 1 February 2011

I stayed just two days in August/2010.
The reception had not warned me that service breakfast included and alsothat I had another day in the stay. The room is old, the window not covered day light and conditioned air is noisy.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo