“Miami Spring Break”
Review of Upland

Upland
Reserve with OpenTable
Upland is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 1,215 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Never been until now and now I get it.
Upland in the weeds but coping. Flashes
of good service and the run and gun. Front and Back.
Food is good and focused where it needs to be.
The message of really good food and here we are.
Tuna Tatare. Squash Blossoms. Strip Steak. Gnocci.
Miami Beach is cool and so is Upland

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Located on block away from the beach on Collins and 3rd.
A beautiful decor which reminds me of a brasserie from the 50s.
The waiters are very friendly and the dishes are delicious.
The portions are a large little small and they tend to over spice like too many restaurants these days
I like to go there from brunch and they propose a bottomless mimosa or Bloody Mary or Rose for $26...

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I came here with a group of 10 for their happy hour. They had a great selection of $8 wines, and we all ordered i think every single food item on their happy hour menu. We loved the beets with whipped feta best. We also loved the tuna tartare and avocado falafel. Our favorite cocktail was the Hibiscus Collins. We had great service here and we loved the ambiance. This is a very big restaurant for south beach and everyone loved the outdoor seating option. I was surprised how big their bar area was which was perfect!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

A new booking for me
Uplands restaurant
Loved it
Will return
Cool place
Excellent menu
Friendly staff
Everything you could want from a SOBE restaurant
I will be back for sure

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Everything was wonderful but the Gnocchi was in particular my fave! The beet and whipped feta were amazing and the cremesicle dessert was so refreshing and delightful that i could see heading in there after a day at the beach just for that. Great atmosphere and wonderful vibe!