So for starters we got a very good last-minute rate on booking.com. Check-in/check-out went super-smooth and overall all the staff was extremely friendly. Whenever you bumped in to someone from the hotel, they inquired about your stay. The hotel is absolutely the nicest hotel that I have ever stayed in. The design keeps surprising you throughout the hotel. Pool area is large, great view, again very helpfull staff. Good size swimming pool with nice hot water :-). Did not eat at the hotel restaurants but the Wholefoods market is just across the street (great sushi!). Every room has a kitchen area with fridge and you can get more dinnerware from the concierge. Our room was very large, very bright, clean, modern, surprising design and nice view over Miami beach (12th floor). Large shower with nice amenities. When I encountered a technical problem with the computer at the business centre, staff did more than helping out. They not only solved the problem, informed me AND did the job for me (back up of holiday pictures). If you go the beach at Delano's you get free towels there as well. Just one thing bothered me: there was a gap of about 1 cm underneath the door of the room. So you get the light and noise from the hall. Not sure what the reason is for this imperfection in this so perfect hotel. But I just rolled a towel and put it in front of the gap. Would definitely recommend it to other people (not just families, solo, couples and business as well) and stay there again myself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on newly-fashionable West Avenue, Mondrian is a quiet enclave just minutes from the bustling center of South Beach, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami. The visionary style of designer Marcel Wanders is apparent from the moment you pull into the porte-cochere: guests walk through a grand entryway appointed with custom-designed furniture, lighting and accent pieces, evoking Wanders' design homage of "Sleeping Beauty's Castle." Upon entering the soaring lobby, the floor-to-ceiling windows offer stunning views of Biscayne Bay. Immediately the eye is drawn to the masterpiece of the room–an iconic, signature "floating staircase." Black and gold patterned furnishings and oversized brass bell shaped lights add a touch of whimsy and welcome guests to sit and socialize or enjoy the view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mondrian South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Hotel Beach