US$ 178
US$ 169
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 220
US$ 167
Official Website
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 208/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$ 286
US$ 262
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 340
US$ 261
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 303/night.

W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$ 403
US$ 358
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 400/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 295
US$ 288
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$ 253
US$ 276
US$ 227
Hotels.com
2,338 results
All reviewswilliam walkerdriftwood roomavocado toastpool areasouth beachpool servicelobby barresort feebeautiful hoteljunior suitepool partyamazing servicean umbrellaspecial thanksgreat poolbeach staffbeach access
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed 7 nights in this property for a business trip, the hotel is very well located, few steps from the Miami Convention Center. I recommend it for business.
The room size is good, staff is nice;
The last day, I really enjoyed the swimming pool, the pool bar team was amazing: helpful & always smiling

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My stay this past week was amazing! The entire staff was welcoming, and Melody at the Front Desk was extremely helpful prior to arrival. Check out the $12 Egg/Omelet station in the restaurant, it is such a great deal.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank N1051TDamandab
stevenhP6067HR, General Manager at Nautilus – a Sixty Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear N1051TDamandb,

Amazing stays is what the Nautilus South Beach team strives for everyday and I am so happy to read we succeeded for you. I promise to share your kind words with our team and know it will make their day. Please let me know if I can assist with your next reservation and we look forward to your return.

Nautilus South Beach shiblum@sixtyhotels.com

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Thanks to all the staff! To Jesus and Mario, for being so efficient! And in particular to Vasilius (Bar/restaurant) who assisted me kindly, effectively and tenderly right after checking in to the hotel. I must say I’m an old woman and I was waiting for my son.

Stayed: June 2018
stevenhP6067HR, General Manager at Nautilus – a Sixty Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Mariano G,

What a wonderful way to start my day! You have given me the chance to personally praise my employees for yet again crafting a great stay for our guests. Thank you so much for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time leave such a kind review. I am truly pleased our team was so attentive and we hope to be of service again.

Nautilus South Beach shiblum@sixtyhotels.com

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there on May 2018, i loved it. big room, big bed, big minibar! You find swimming pool, bar, restaurant and exclusive beach access. Position is great, next to the ocean and just a few minutes from Ocean Drive and Espanola Way. Staff not bad, a great parking service! Inside is so cold... but i found it everywhere, Miami people loves conditioned air!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
stevenhP6067HR, General Manager at Nautilus – a Sixty Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Ceschina1985,

We appreciate you choosing to be a guest of Nautilus South Beach and for taking the time to share you review. I am happy to read everything exceeded your expectations, even the air conditioning. Hot and humid Miami Beach days have made AC one of our favorite things. However, my apologies if it was a bit much and I hope it didn't take too much away from your stay. Safe travels and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Nautilus South Beach

Reviewed 11 June 2018

This was my second stay at the Nautilus hotel and my partners third time there. We couldn't think of a better place to bring our friends (a group of 14). From the moment we got there we were treated well and everyone continued to go above and beyond to ensure we had everything we needed.

A special thank-you to Jose, the Hotel's Manager, for helping us out from day one and exemplifying the best of the best in the Hotel industry.

Until next time!

Ryan

Room Tip: Make sure to checkout the rooftop deck view on the 8th floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Ryan F,

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the Nautilus South Beach team and for sharing the love. We are all so pleased your group had a great time at the hotel and our people went above and beyond to create the perfect stay. Jose is a master at his craft and I promise to share your accolades. Come back soon for more fun and safe travels.

Nautilus South Beach