I took my husband to Miami for his 30th bday this past April & we had a blast. The Essex is a small boutique hotel. It's close to everything, the rooms are small but we upgraded to the king suite, which in my opinion wasn't a suite. You have to take advantage of happy hour free beer & wine. You also have access to the Cleavelander next door which is a party in itself. Lots of fun. The beach is across the street from the Cleavelander Hotel, & it's gorgeous, crystal blue water, it's a sight to see. Miami is pretty pricey but the restaurants have happy hr & lunch specials. Overall this was an awesome trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essex House is an award-winning South Beach hotel in the Miami Beach Art Deco District. Surrounded by nightclubs, cafes and designer boutiques, Essex House is an Art Deco landmark property in the heart of South Beach. The hotel features 70 rooms including 14 luxurious suites to help you leave all of your stress behind. Your stay includes complimentary continental breakfast, a daily happy hour at Zen Sai Restaurant, and access to the nightlife at our sister property, Clevelander South Beach, located just steps away on Ocean Drive. Essex House Hotel is the perfect choice when you want the best of all worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Essex House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essex House Hotel Miami Beach
- Essex Hotel Miami Beach
- Essex House Hotel South Beach
- Essex Miami Beach