“Fabulous octopus, saganaki, Greek salad, and everything else”

Santorini by Georgios
Reserve with OpenTable
Santorini by Georgios is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,142 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 40
Description: Santorini -Miami Beach- A chic and modern restaurant & lounge, located beachfront inside The Hilton Bentley Hotel on the world famous Ocean Drive, exemplifies the essence of the real and fresh Greek and Mediterranean dining. Enveloping a spectacular indoor dining room with a poolside lounge, both engage stunning views of the South Beach ambience.
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We came here for lunch, right round the corner from our hotel, and we finally left about three hours later - fabulous meal! And great service! Started with some chicken strips and fries for the grandson (big portions in this restaurant). Three trays of meat, fish, and four types of prawns were then presented (see pictures) - I would have enjoyed one of each but we settled on the large whole red snapper (local catch). We shared a fabulous Greek salad, tasty tender octopus (maybe the best I have ever had), and flaming saganaki cheese. The snapper came with a plate of tasty potatoes and another plate with a variety of peppers be veggies. The margaritas are excellent and we had two bottles of a nice Greek white wine (Assyrtiko). Not full yet? We were presented with an awesome dessert tray and finally did just have at least one of each - baklava, hot custard pastry, etc and ice cream. Fantastic and enjoyable experience for all!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

In spite of a very hesitant husband, we visited Santorini by Georgios last night.
For the fact of being located in an hotel, the expectations were not really very high.
I thought in the worst case escenario we could make the best out of it.
The ambiance was very friendly and family style and the hostess accommodated us very well, at the pool side.
We were very well served, and the bronzino that we picked from the menu was outstanding, very fresh and tasty. We also had a very nice bottle of greek wine, that I can't remember the name now, but it went excellent with the fish and great vegetables that were also fabulous.
The owner himself came to greet us and insisted in offering a dessert from the house, baklava and vanilla ice cream, to die for.
A special shoutout to our waiter (don't kill me but I can't remember your name), who was a very nice and attentive dude from Venezuela.
If that was not enough, on our way out, the owner invited us to hop in for a ride on South Beach (the sand) on a golf cart, that gave as a special and totally different view and experience of the area and the beach.
If that is not a memorable evening I don't know what is.
Thank you for a fantastic experience and go out of your way to take care of your business the way it should be, Georgios!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Oh my what a dinner and experience we had. My family and I visited Santorini purely on the positive reviews it had received on Trip Advisor. Both the food and service lived up to our expectations and we even met Georgios who is generally interested in what his customers think.
The great thing is that you don't think you are in a hotel restaurant as the atmosphere is great.
The food quality and quantity is outstanding and the service personal.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Miami to celebrate my 40th birthday with close friends (total group size was 12) . We were looking for a fun and relaxing happy hour and we found it at Georgios.. The food was great, prices were well below what we expected and the service was excellent. We ensures to make happy hour everyday during our 4 day star.. The owner is a wonderful person and takes care of the customers.. I will return to this restaurant every time I'm in Miami feom now on..

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We had a nice dinner here on our visit to Miami. It is located in the Hilton. Even though we sat inside, it was kind of noisy. I wouldnt recommend if you were looking for a romantic fancy dinner.

Food was good. We had the salmon and gyros. They made a really good strawberry daiqueri. They dont have beer on tap so my husband settled for a Corona.

Its a little pricey for what you get but service was good.