“Felt in love with the food, OMG”
Review of Catch of the Day

Catch of the Day
Ranked #144 of 4,560 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

This was recommended my our hotel, the Fairfield Inn up the street. We stopped in before our cruise, my dad had the fish soup, I had the red snapper, aunt seafood pasta and my hubby king steak. We could have sat there all night. The food was sooooo Flicking amazing. We were on our cruise talking about getting back for more food.Omg if Carnival serviced ur food, my cruise would be better. Got back off the cruise ate there Saturday night and then Sunday morning before leaving to Kansas. Cannot wait to go back to Miami, to eat there again!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

The food and service were top shelf!! We'll be returningto theCatch Of The Day!!!
We watched the 2nd half of the Super Bowl, on their awesome big screen!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I came with my daughter to have lunch, so pleased! We were! Service was fantastic and food was what we were expecting from. Everything felt very fresh. For sure will comeback for the Corvina and shrimp Ceviche!!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Wow we’re we impressed. We were staying at the Marriott Airport and wanted some good seafood. This restaurant was just a short walking distance from the hotel. There is indoor and outdoor seating. We sat outdoors on a beautiful Miami night. The food was delicious and the service excellent. Then to our surprise, an outstanding violinist began planing with wonderful modern songs. It was a surprisingly wonderful start to our vacation!!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This place was recommended to us by the staff at the Miami International Airport Signature Flight Support. (General Aviation Terminal). It is a short distance from the airport. Appears to be a popular seafood restaurant in the area. Indoor and outdoor seating is available. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Food was very good and prepared as ordered. In my opinion, it was just a bit overpriced but not outrageously so. I would certainly go back again!

Been to Catch of the Day? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK