Lowest prices for your stay
$153
Priceline
$152
Traveluro
$151
Comfort Suites$153
FindHotel$150
Lol.travel$164
All reviews publix supermarket yogurt breakfast room will stay there again checking out everglades starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2022

no cleaning service for our 3 nt stay...which is usu. fine with us...except the wall next to the square desk was strangely dirty with wine spots...why? room was quite large: a suite and breakfast room got quite crowded on weekdays......front desk stuff was cordial, good loction: next to a shopping mall with a publix supermarket, Starbucks, bbq place and gas station. in btween Miami downtown and Everglades

Date of stay: February 2022

Dear MK330,
Thank you for staying with us and for your very helpful comments.

Reviewed 3 March 2022 via mobile

Choice properties are kinda hit or miss. This one is a home run. Nicely located, reasonable high season rates, large rooms, competent front desk and good housekeeping. This is an older property but very well maintained. The franchisee knows how to run a hotel.

About 15 minutes from Miami International Airport. There is a Publix supermarket and a vibrant shopping strip with a couple of sit down restaurants right next store. Ample parking.

I'm checking out now but thought I'd leave a review because I was impressed.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Richard S,
We are grateful for your stay and your comments, we hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2021

The hotel smells clean as you entered. You are greeted by courteous and professional staff. The facilities are immaculate and the service is that of a much more expensive hotel. Any time you engage anyone, you get their undivided attention. If they do not know the answer to something they will find out for you. One of the wheels in my heavy suitcase broke as I was checking out of the hotel. The staff jumped into action and fixed it without hesitation and would not accept a tip. Absolutely amazing. I will stay there again and would recommend it 100%!
Our family trip was to visit my baby brother who was stricken with covid. He died while we were staying at the hotel and the staff cried for our loss and the pain we were suffering. If that is not true love and passion, caring for the people that support the business...I do not know what is! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

The Sotos

Room tip: Incredibly quiet rooms and walking distance to the Kendall Hospital. Corner suites are so large that it makes you feel at home.
Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank 387moisess

Dear 387 moises,
Thank you!
Our very best wishes.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

I stayed in this hotel before and I never had a problem. On this occasion, I was about to check out of my room and was taking my bays to the car in the parking lot, when I realize I couldn't re-enter through the side door. I walked around and gain access to the hotel lobby through the front door and went upstairs to my room and discovered that I was lucked out... I had to asked the front desk to validate a key so I can get get my stuff..Woow;; I looked at my time it was 7 mins after 12noon..
Overall the hotel is basically the same when I stayed last 2 yrs ago..,,The breakfast lack creativity and was the same,..The room had a smell and I had to get spays to disinfect and deodorize. The hotel was full for the Columbus weekend and other events that were happening in the area...
The hotel is full with amenities and near by dining and shopping,..
This was my second of 3 Hotels I stayed at in 6 days.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank D L
Management response:Responded 20 October 2021

Hello DL,
Thank you for staying with us. Please know that the keys are programmed to expire at Noon on check-out date, this is standard practice, you can always have your keys extended at the front desk if you are running a few minutes late.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

I have stayed several times and it gets better and better. It is very clean. Plenty of ice. Staff was very professional. I always stay here when I am in town. The pool and jacuzzi are always clean. Rooms are immaculate. Best hotel in Miami.

Date of stay: May 2021