Lowest prices for your stay
$153
Comfort Suites
$153
Priceline
$152
FindHotel$151
travelup.com$153
Lol.travel$167
All reviews publix supermarket yogurt breakfast room will stay there again checking out everglades starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2021

I stayed in this hotel before and I never had a problem. On this occasion, I was about to check out of my room and was taking my bays to the car in the parking lot, when I realize I couldn't re-enter through the side door. I walked around and gain access to the hotel lobby through the front door and went upstairs to my room and discovered that I was lucked out... I had to asked the front desk to validate a key so I can get get my stuff..Woow;; I looked at my time it was 7 mins after 12noon..
Overall the hotel is basically the same when I stayed last 2 yrs ago..,,The breakfast lack creativity and was the same,..The room had a smell and I had to get spays to disinfect and deodorize. The hotel was full for the Columbus weekend and other events that were happening in the area...
The hotel is full with amenities and near by dining and shopping,..
This was my second of 3 Hotels I stayed at in 6 days.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank D L
Management response:Responded 20 October 2021

Hello DL,
Thank you for staying with us. Please know that the keys are programmed to expire at Noon on check-out date, this is standard practice, you can always have your keys extended at the front desk if you are running a few minutes late.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

I have stayed several times and it gets better and better. It is very clean. Plenty of ice. Staff was very professional. I always stay here when I am in town. The pool and jacuzzi are always clean. Rooms are immaculate. Best hotel in Miami.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2020

This hotel is a great place to stay to visit sites in Miami! Just outside all the hussle and bussle! Hotel is very clean! Pool and hot tub open! Lots of places to eat within a five minute walk! Easy access to all the sites in Miami! Great customer service!

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank Todd T
Management response:Responded 17 December 2020

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to comment. We hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2020

On the positive side of the ledger - the hotel/room was spacious (and relatively clean) the beds were comfortable, the AC worked, there was a pool/hot tub available and the location was central to all things Kendall (also 20 minutes to the airport.) On the other side - it was pretty noisy as the hotel is bracketed by the freeway, a USPS distribution center and a major thoroughfare. Other items to note, the bathroom was tiny, the room safe did not work, the workout room was limited (one piece of equipment) and the breakfast - pretty skimpy. Nothing outstanding nor egregious in either direction. All in all, a good place to stay for the budget-minded traveler looking for basic amenities.

Room tip: Try not to get a room facing turnpike
Date of stay: February 2020
Management response:Responded 17 December 2020

Thank you for staying with us and for commenting. (One piece of equipment in the Gym?) We have a treadmill, a universal weight lifting nautilus, a stationary bike, an elliptical machine, and small free weights.

Reviewed 1 February 2020

We stayed here over Christmas/New Year break. We found the location central to all our planned activities, as well as walking distance to shopping and restaurants. The hotel was clean, quiet and felt safe. Due to a plane delay, we were unable to reach the hotel on the first night. They happily refunded us for that night. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Management response:Responded 17 December 2020

Thank you so very much for staying with us and for your comments.