Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$153
View deal
Priceline$152
travelup.com$153
Traveluro$223
Tripadvisor$153
Comfort Suites$153
Hurb$157
All reviews publix supermarket yogurt breakfast room will stay there again checking out everglades starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights when travelling to various parts of Miami rather than stay in south beach. Easy to get and nice play to stay. Service was great and the rooms were massive for just me. Bed was comfy and free parking and wifi made it a perfect stay.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2016

My wife and I stayed to avoid Hurricane Matthew. Despite the activity the front desk people [Ava, Joshua, and Daphne were always calm responsive and helpful. The Director of Sales, Belkis was particularly helpful in making, changing and remaking my reservations in order to give me piece of mind. The facility is well maintained, has all the amenities one would want and the pricing was totally reasonable. But what separates this place from so many others is the approach the staff has. In a world where customer service seems like a remnant from another time, these folks really care about what they're doing. Highly recommended!!!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami - Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Dear jlpassoc,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind comments, we hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from Miami where we stayed at the Comfort Suites for one week. The stay could not have been more pleasant. A quick check-in by courteous and professional staff which was appreciated after a long flight. The room was sizable, like a small apartment. It had two double beds which were incredibly comfortable. The room had dressers with ample space for the clothes. Separated by a pony wall, we found a sitting/living area with a sofa, tables as well as a dinning table and two chairs. In the adjoining area was the small kitchen consisting of a sink, microwave oven, refrigerator, a coffee maker with plenty of coffee and tea and a small under the sink area to place groceries. The bathroom had a lot of counter space and included two towers under the counter with plenty of towels for your disposal. The water pressure in the shower, however, could have been stronger. The room was very clean and the air conditioning unit provided a nice room temperature. They offer a FULL breakfast included in the price. What a variety! From eggs, bacon and sausage, a Belgian waffle maker to make your own waffles, fresh fruits, several types of cereals, several juices to, of course, coffee and tea. One of the things that impressed me was a crane in both the jacuzzi and pool which is obviously for use to place persons with disabilities in the water. Although, we are world travelers, we had never seen this and it certainly was a nice touch. The hotel is centrally located to the areas where we wanted to visit and is across the street from the Kendall Medical Center. I assume from what I saw that many family members stay at this hotel while their loved ones are in the hospital. In summary, I highly recommend this wonderful hotel for anyone visiting the Miami area.

Date of stay: September 2016
4  Thank IbisC896
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami - Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear Ibis C,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments, we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I was in Miami from New Zealand, to see my son who was very ill. I was worried and confused by being back in America after 5 years away....and had to learn about Miami in order to get around. The staff was EXCELLENT in everything I needed, they taught me all they could, even helped me on the internet and gave me instructions as to where to go and what to do, they gave me an address card so if I got lost I could find my way back. They were like my family and took care of me the entire time I was there. I will always go back there, or to any other comfort suites in any other town and hope they will be as good as was Kendal Comfort Suites! Top rates, excellent, couldn't have done better. Wish I'd taken a picture of them all, although they are there in my head and my heart when I remember my time with them! Not just well trained, but very special people who I will never forget! Can't wait to go back there!

Room tip: Best not to get a room near elevator because people come in all night as well as day.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ninalillynz
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami - Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear ninalillynz,
Thank you very much for your kind words, we happy to know you are well. We hope you will visit again, soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Comfort Suites Miami-Kendall and had a lovely experience. The staff was extremely nice and helpful and the facility was clean and well kept. We had an issue with one thing, and once I alerted the staff they went above and beyond to ensure my happiness. My husband and I had our two toddlers with us, and they were noisy and rambunctious and we never got any cold looks from anyone. Great overall experience. This hotel is also in a perfect location, very close to FIU, and also right next to a Publix and a shopping center with numerous little shops and restaurants. Convenient place!

Date of stay: July 2016