“A great buck for your money!!”

Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall
Ranked #34 of 124 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from Miami where we stayed at the Comfort Suites for one week. The stay could not have been more pleasant. A quick check-in by courteous and professional staff which was appreciated after a long flight. The room was sizable, like a small apartment. It had two double beds which were incredibly comfortable. The room had dressers with ample space for the clothes. Separated by a pony wall, we found a sitting/living area with a sofa, tables as well as a dinning table and two chairs. In the adjoining area was the small kitchen consisting of a sink, microwave oven, refrigerator, a coffee maker with plenty of coffee and tea and a small under the sink area to place groceries. The bathroom had a lot of counter space and included two towers under the counter with plenty of towels for your disposal. The water pressure in the shower, however, could have been stronger. The room was very clean and the air conditioning unit provided a nice room temperature. They offer a FULL breakfast included in the price. What a variety! From eggs, bacon and sausage, a Belgian waffle maker to make your own waffles, fresh fruits, several types of cereals, several juices to, of course, coffee and tea. One of the things that impressed me was a crane in both the jacuzzi and pool which is obviously for use to place persons with disabilities in the water. Although, we are world travelers, we had never seen this and it certainly was a nice touch. The hotel is centrally located to the areas where we wanted to visit and is across the street from the Kendall Medical Center. I assume from what I saw that many family members stay at this hotel while their loved ones are in the hospital. In summary, I highly recommend this wonderful hotel for anyone visiting the Miami area.

Stayed: September 2016
3  Thank Ibis C
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear Ibis C,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments, we look forward to your next visit with us.
Tulio

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I was in Miami from New Zealand, to see my son who was very ill. I was worried and confused by being back in America after 5 years away....and had to learn about Miami in order to get around. The staff was EXCELLENT in everything I needed, they taught me all they could, even helped me on the internet and gave me instructions as to where to go and what to do, they gave me an address card so if I got lost I could find my way back. They were like my family and took care of me the entire time I was there. I will always go back there, or to any other comfort suites in any other town and hope they will be as good as was Kendal Comfort Suites! Top rates, excellent, couldn't have done better. Wish I'd taken a picture of them all, although they are there in my head and my heart when I remember my time with them! Not just well trained, but very special people who I will never forget! Can't wait to go back there!

Room Tip: Best not to get a room near elevator because people come in all night as well as day.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ninalillynz
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear ninalillynz,
Thank you very much for your kind words, we happy to know you are well. We hope you will visit again, soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Comfort Suites Miami-Kendall and had a lovely experience. The staff was extremely nice and helpful and the facility was clean and well kept. We had an issue with one thing, and once I alerted the staff they went above and beyond to ensure my happiness. My husband and I had our two toddlers with us, and they were noisy and rambunctious and we never got any cold looks from anyone. Great overall experience. This hotel is also in a perfect location, very close to FIU, and also right next to a Publix and a shopping center with numerous little shops and restaurants. Convenient place!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank TravelLoverJohnson
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Especially good location for FIU and Miami Expo. Great service easy access and plenty of parking. Breakfast very good Comfy beds. If you like Italian check out Nunzio's located across adjacent parking lot . Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Dear johnf20162016,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments, we hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel staff are amazing and very friendly. Our stay here was peaceful and comfortable. However, we avoided the free breakfast a couple times as the room was overpacked with no seating. Another negative was the "interesting" hand stain and hair on our coffee table that failed to get cleaned over the course of 4 days (see photo). The room smelled a little funky, especially the closet.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Dear Planktos15,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your very helpful comments, please accept our apologies for our housekeeping failure, re-training is under way. We hope that should your travels bring you to our area you will consider staying with us again.
Tulio

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
8.7 km away
Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
6.3 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Miami Dolphin Mall
10.5 km away
Homewood Suites Miami-Airport West
4.8 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall)
5.1 km away
Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel & Suites
15.2 km away
Residence Inn by Marriott Miami West/FL Turnpike

Been to Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK