US$ 346
US$ 338
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 114
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 144/night.

US$ 153
US$ 179
US$ 158
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 280
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 235
US$ 197
  • Restaurant
YVE Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
US$ 108
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsflorida turnpikeflorida international universitybird roadmake your own wafflesburger kingkey westadjoining roomswithin walking distancepublix grocery storepool and hot tubfitness roomfree breakfastdolphin mallwill stay there againthe hotel offerspleasant stayi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I was in Miami from New Zealand, to see my son who was very ill. I was worried and confused by being back in America after 5 years away....and had to learn about Miami in order to get around. The staff was EXCELLENT in everything I needed, they taught me all they could, even helped me on the internet and gave me instructions as to where to go and what to do, they gave me an address card so if I got lost I could find my way back. They were like my family and took care of me the entire time I was there. I will always go back there, or to any other comfort suites in any other town and hope they will be as good as was Kendal Comfort Suites! Top rates, excellent, couldn't have done better. Wish I'd taken a picture of them all, although they are there in my head and my heart when I remember my time with them! Not just well trained, but very special people who I will never forget! Can't wait to go back there!

Room Tip: Best not to get a room near elevator because people come in all night as well as day.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ninalillynz
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear ninalillynz,
Thank you very much for your kind words, we happy to know you are well. We hope you will visit again, soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Comfort Suites Miami-Kendall and had a lovely experience. The staff was extremely nice and helpful and the facility was clean and well kept. We had an issue with one thing, and once I alerted the staff they went above and beyond to ensure my happiness. My husband and I had our two toddlers with us, and they were noisy and rambunctious and we never got any cold looks from anyone. Great overall experience. This hotel is also in a perfect location, very close to FIU, and also right next to a Publix and a shopping center with numerous little shops and restaurants. Convenient place!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank TravelLoverJohnson
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Especially good location for FIU and Miami Expo. Great service easy access and plenty of parking. Breakfast very good Comfy beds. If you like Italian check out Nunzio's located across adjacent parking lot . Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Dear johnf20162016,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments, we hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel staff are amazing and very friendly. Our stay here was peaceful and comfortable. However, we avoided the free breakfast a couple times as the room was overpacked with no seating. Another negative was the "interesting" hand stain and hair on our coffee table that failed to get cleaned over the course of 4 days (see photo). The room smelled a little funky, especially the closet.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Dear Planktos15,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your very helpful comments, please accept our apologies for our housekeeping failure, re-training is under way. We hope that should your travels bring you to our area you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I stayed here with my family and it fit all our needs, This is a great hotel if you are travelling on a budget and it is actually quite great for a family trip.. The pool is big enough and surprisingly never crowded. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Overall a nice stay. The lady at the front desk was really nice, thank you so much for checking us in early!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Dear missg2k,