1,635 results
All reviews miami airport one night front desk latin cafe catch of the day next morning shuttle service breakfast buffet free shuttle short stay room key an overnight stay restaurants within walking distance long flight dolphin mall pre cruise stay south beach
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Truly appreciate the great service and warm welcome when I arrived. Room was well maintained and all amenities exceeded my expectations. The hotel’s bar/restaurant exceeded expectations. Saydam the manager, Roberto, David and Wilson all took care of me like family. From drinks to specials and menu suggestions they definitely made my stay more enjoyable and productive.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Claudia P, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

DearAl H: We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and want to thank you for the great review! We are delighted our rooms, restaurant and service exceeded your expectations. It will be our utmost goal to ensure we provide the best service to all our guests and appreciate your business.Thank you for review and the endorsement of our colleagues. Best wishes for safe and enjoyable travels.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Always a great stay here! The shuttle to the airport is always on time, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful and always great to see my favorite Bartender, Wilson! He always remembers what I drink and great food too!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Leslie: Thank you for your comment and for your patronage! We have shared them with the team and are delighted you enjoyed your stay once again, as well as, our complimentary shuttle service, our friendly staff and our great bartender Wilson! We hope you will stay with us once again when your travels bring you to the sunny city of Miami and wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Wilson and Manuel at the bar were very accommodating and personable the bar atmosphere was great .. they were engaging and the food and drinks were great The bar was clean and the room were very nice. Stayed there one night before a cruise and everything was perfect. Free transfer fro. Airport to hotel

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy K
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Cindy K, loved reading that you enjoyed the service provided by my Business partners Manuel and Wilson. They truly enjoy your recognition of their contributions to an enjoyable stay. Thank you very much for selecting our hotel and the published review. Wishing you safe and comfortable travels.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

The best bar experience I have had in Miami to date has been with Wilson and Sayda. Wilson knows his stuff with drinks and Sayda is not just a manager, but she is a great leader assisting everyone as needed. They made our night very enjoyable. I look forward to joining them at the bar again tomorrow and the next day. The menu at the restaurant is diverse enough for us to plan on being there for dinner a few times during our stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Don D, what what a very generous review. Thank You very much. My Business partners Said and Wilson are very motivated that their efforts made your stay enjoyable. We are focused on delivering this level of service consistently. I am very lucky to be working with such fine and dedicated professionals.
Wishing you a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us and continued safe and comfortable travels.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Best service, great conversation, like family. Good times!And the manager sayda always taking care of me.Wilson Keep doing your great job.I been coming for 8 years and always get the same service,Feels like home.

1  Thank hikaislug
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear hikaislug, Thank You so very much for the many visits to our property over the last 8 years. We truly appreciate your loyalty and note with happiness that my Business partners Sayda and Wilson always take good care of you. I am lucky to be working with them now for so many years.
Until the next time when you visit your home in Miami again, safe and productive travels.