Lowest prices for your stay
$135
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
Hotels.com$135
Priceline$148
Hurb$163
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2022

From March 11- March 13, 2022 my friend and I stayed at the Miccosukee Resort & Gaming. While we spent a great deal away from the room, it was a fabulous experience! When we checked in the hostess was very pleasant. I was very thorough with trying to determine why the price was different from online, and she was very patient in explaining the change. The room was very comfortable and the beds were extremely soft. The late night area was food was very mediocre (hot dogs/pizzas), but the staff was very pleasant. We didn't partake in the casino, but everyone seemed to be having fun when we saw them. Overall a great stay for the price (alot of other places were booked at a high price due to Spring Break)!

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 11 May 2022

I come to this casino often and I have a great time Every time… the staff is always so pleasant and everything is always so clean. I love that there is no smoking anymore and my favorite housekeeping employee is Esther Guzman . She’s always working hard and with a smile on her face she always ready to help. I like to be welcomed and the staff at this casino is very welcoming Highly recommend this casino and hotel

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2022

I am reading some ugly reviews that may be unfair and based on unreasonable expectations. First, if you're expecting Las Vegas then maybe you should go to Las Vegas. If you want a great getaway and a lovely room at an affordable price and fun gaming this is it. I was on my way home from a flight into FLL and I was very tired and the GPS reported an hour and a half accident on the way home to Key West. At that moment I was approaching The Miccosukee Resort & Casino and I recalled what they did during Hurricane Irma for myself and many others. We were allowed to camp on a carpeted
mezzanine (the rooms were full) and they gave us linens and pillows and treated us as if we were paying guests. I spent four nights until there was finally gasoline available to drive away. With a heart full of gratitude I swore I was coming back as a patron as I remembered the hospitality I was given and at no cost to me.
Well this was the perfect time to check myself in. When I opened the door to the room I was so pleased that I decided to extend my vacation and I went back to the front desk to book another night. I did this again and again until I had stayed for four nights; I enjoyed the place that much. The accommodations were clean and just refreshing. The people that work at this resort were wonderful to me. I enjoyed being there so much that I am planning to go back in May and I am bringing a friend. To a few of the authors of some bad reviews I've read I'm wondering what you were looking for because personally I don't expect a five star hotel for under $200 a night. And one review even suggests the slots are set so they are hard to win so my guess is that if you think ANY casino has games that are designed to win you may be tripping. I give this place five stars because I had a five star experience. It appears that the bad reviews are also the ones that were at least two years old and perhaps they've made some improvements; I do not know. I am inclined to defend this resort not only for my recent visit which was outstanding but too for the kindness they extended to me freely (literally) in the past when they were not obligated to do so. Honestly, I am not a seasoned gambler nor have I been to Vegas but my visit was excellent even if there had been no gambling available. I have decided since the drive is less than three hours away and less expensive than my typical vacation that I will be going there often. Thank you Miccosukee ❤️!!!

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 27 February 2022 via mobile

The staff there was so awesome. Especially Jose, he greeted me as soon as I walked up to the front desk. I want to thank him and the entire staff for helping make our stay enjoyable. We stayed there because we had went to the Wild Hog Bbq. It made it so much easier for us so we didn't have to drive all the way to he keys.

Room tip: There is no valet because of covid.
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2022

Motel 6: easy walk to your car, microwave, fridge, a desk
MRC: none of the above.

Front desk long wait for check-in; provided incorrect Internet connection information requiring multiple phone calls.

Need to take your mask off briefly on entry to enable facial recognition.

No room service, buffet closed.

Clean, quiet, many rooms empty on the weekend, it appeared.

If you're expecting Vegas, better get reprogrammed.

Date of stay: February 2022