Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Fun activity for small groups and teens

I took my 14 year old daughter and 5 of her friends as for her 14th bday. They really liked it and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Lissette G
Miami, Florida
loved it

so much fun. My daughter went with her friends and had a great time and want to do it again... read more

Reviewed 10 September 2018
Kim H

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Miami
from US$ 49.00
from US$ 38.00
from US$ 67.99
from US$ 58.99
More Info
All reviews haunted hospital spy room escape room pirates den scary fun great group lots of fun super fun fun experience clues challenging blast bonding brain groupon instructions treasure
Reviewed 13 March 2018

My friends and I recently did 2 of their rooms (the Pirate themed one and the Haunted Hospital), and had a great time! The rooms were pretty challenging, and the staff was great at providing any help we might need along the way! The Haunted Hospital room was definitely one of the scarier rooms I've ever done. One of the staff, Veronica, was so nice and helped my friends and I learn more about the area while we waited for our room. I would definitely recommend and would go again!

Izabel H, Guest Relations Manager at PanIQ Room Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Brianna,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review.
Hope you'll have a chance to try another PanIQ Room experience!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The room was surprisingly difficult, the staff was very friendly and accommodating, and everything worked out smoothly. Thanks for a great time!!!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I bought this Groupon and went with my 14 year old son and my husband. We had a lot of laughs trying to figure out the clues and all took turns solving different puzzles. It was pretty cool and the boys had a lot of fun. I would definitely go back. Thanks

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We did the Haunted Hospital escape room, it was amazing. Definitely gets your blood pumping and your adrenaline going listening to the grunts and groans coming from the room on the other side. You've found the clue that leads you to the next room but your reluctant to open the door to continue your search on what caused the disease, you remind yourself it's just an escape room and that it's not real.... but is it? we made it out alive, hope you do too!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Izabel H, Guest Relations Manager at PanIQ Room Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear Escaper,

Thank you so much for your great review and well done escaping from the Haunted Hospital!
Hope to see you next time!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We care to the PanIQ escape room with a groupon for the Pirate room. It was 7 girls celebrating a bachelorette. We arrived 15 mins earlier, as directed in order to check in because we had our reservation. We had a blast trying to figure every clue and puzzle out! I would totally recommend this place and even more so with the Groupon. Just one suggestion to the company, remake that entrance video. It’s horrible acting and because of the poor quality, we felt like it was a waste of time to watch. Otherwise, keep it up, we’ll be back to experience the other rooms!

Dear Sheryl,

We're so glad to hear you've had a great time.
Thank you for your advise and hope to see you back soon!