Free cancellation until 04/08
W Miami(Miami)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$ 270
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 138
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
US$ 119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

US$ 205
US$ 172
  • Breakfast included
Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Priceline
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 406
3,560 results
All reviewsmiami airportbreakfast buffetlong flightfree shuttleshuttle servicedolphin mallnice poolstayed one nightrental carcruise portsouth beachrunwaystopovercabproximityconvenienceuber
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night! Beautiful, clean & elegant! We had a great, king size bed & view of lagoon! I'm a person of few words but this is still a great place. It would be ideal to have a refrigerator that was not just a mini bar but also available for Guests to place items read out paying $20 fee.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Poor checkin in experience, staff didn't seem to care about queue. Couldn't look up reservation due to some system change. Expensive and poor breakfast choice ($26 for buffet for poorly cooked standard buffet items), overdone coffee, toaster didn't work.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMiamiAirpt, Front Office Manager at Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear VC,

I sincerely appreciate your feedback and am very sorry you were unhappy with the arrival experience at our restaurant. We will review your comments to make sure our team better communicates when accepting guests between our Honors and main lines. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

When my team requested my assistance in Miami I looked forward to the trip. This hotel is super close to the airport, but a world away! It’s in its own isolated tropical environment which will make you truly feel you’re in Miami. The view out my window was wonderful. Sadly my work kept me from enjoying all Miami has to offer so i relied on room service. The food was very good with good portions serviced fast and professionally and properly priced. Beware however that the restaurant tags 22% tip automatically! Hello?! It’s a tip! It’s about providing good service, not about a hotel paying their staff so little base pay that tips are mandated from customers to make up the difference to minimum pay. And when on travel I’m limited to15% so I personally have to pay their mandated additional 7%. Oh, on check in they tag your card with additional charges which are taken off if not used during your stay. The room rates are reasonable though. When I return I’ll take a cab out to dinner or bring snacks with me so the tip isn’t required.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Our travel group of 14 stayed here the night before our Miami based Caribbean cruise. As the travel coordinator, this was the fifth time I have chosen this property for our Miami arrival destination. The convenience of the airport transfer service has always been a plus but shuttle delays this visit caused by road construction sent some of our party to the taxi stand. Once everyone had checked in, we all enjoyed a rendezvous at the lobby bar before heading to Bayside for dinner. Most of our group took advantage of the hotel's breakfast buffet before we all gathered for our pre-arranged transportation to the Port of Miami.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank JoeCruize
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I remember this property in the mid the late '90's, it was the place to be. It was the high end around the airport and North of Coral Gables. It seems that it has been stuck in time. Many of the updates and upgrades you would expect from a top property in a Hot City like Miami do not seem to have happened. There is still time for this property, but the time is now to update and upgrade. The location is great, but other details need to be worked out.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mwhitney17
HiltonMiamiAirpt, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Mwhitney17,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. Your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Emily Varela – Guest Service and Engagement