6,876 results
All reviews toro toro the club lounge bayfront park bayside marketplace south beach beautiful hotel bay view biscayne bay valet parking pre cruise cruise port downtown area per day lobby starbucks concierge ihg
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Stayed in a club level room which was a little pricey but worth the cost. Ate enough appetizers at the included happy hour that we didn’t need dinner and they had a nice selection of wines and even some ameretto and hard liquor. The room was very nice so it was overall a very good experience.

Room Tip: Get a club room
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Poodlemomtx:

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the feedback and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for a conference. The bathrooms on the business meeting areas were old. Soap dispensers and sinks often didn’t work. However the hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly. I would stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kristin M:

Thank you so much for your feedback! Hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Beautiful hotel with friendly staff, gorgeous views, and a great location! I had the pleasure of staying at the Intercontinental Miami for two weeks when my company held training at the hotel. The staff went above and beyond to make our entire stay fantastic. My room was a king with a city/water view. It had a great work area, Keurig coffee maker, and was very clean. We had meetings in the conference rooms and wow! If you are thinking about holding a conference or meetings here, do it! Catering was not only healthy but also very delicious with a good variety. Thank You to Gustavo who took amazing care of our group, and made sure we didn't want for anything.
The location of the hotel is also a huge plus. It's a quick walk to Bayfront park with shops and restaurants, the metro mover, whole foods, restaurants, and pharmacies. The pool deck has a bar, Bluewater, with a great happy hour special, and plenty of places to sit and relax. Jenna with Bluewater was friendly and made sure we were able to unwind and enjoy time on the deck.
I really have to look for complaints about the hotel.. if I had any negatives, it would be that the hotel was very cold and Starbucks in the lobby didn't open until 6:30am. Those were minor and not something that would keep me from visiting again. I will always stay at the Intercontinental when visiting Miami in the future.

Room Tip: Ice in on floors with even numbers, turn off the a/c if you are cold
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank kkabky

Dear kkabky:

Thank you so much for your detailed review!

We appreciate that you mentioned our colleagues: Gustavo and Jenna! We will be sure to thank them for providing you with some great customer service.

So happy to hear you took advantage of the many amenities on property and that you benefited from our convenient proximity to the many sights and activities that Miami has to offer.

Hoping to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

My husband and I stayed here for one night before our cruise and it was fabulous. The staff at the front desk were very professional with a seamless check in process. When we arrived to our king bay room, the view of the cruise ships instantly drew our eyes out. The room has a lovely entrance, large bathroom and a relaxed king bed room area. Check out process was professional and quick. I will be back!

Room Tip: King bed bay view room!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mark_traveled13:

Thank you so much for your review!

We love that you had such a wonderful stay with us and benefited from our location and of course the views. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Stayed here for two nights before a cruise. Was immediately greeted by super friendly employees looking to help you with your bags, open the door, and give you free waters. Was upgraded from a very value-priced room to a bay front view with my Ambassador status. Room was very clean, and well-maintained. Location was in great proximity to downtown Miami and Bayfront. View of the bay was great!

If I had any complaint about this property, I would say the pool area is lacking. I know it is tough due to the location. However, it is smaller, view is blocked by the restaurant, and sunlight is limited due to the neighboring large buildings. Not being by the beach. That can be a dealbreaker.

Otherwise, I'd say this resort is darn near perfect. I almost knocked it down a star because of the pool area. However, not everyone goes to intercontinental for pools. Plus, the service was that good. They helped me out many times, and I had a very enjoyable stay. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear JoeA2155:

Thank you so much for your feedback and for being one of our valued Ambassadors! We truly appreciate your loyalty to the brand.

All our team members have the common goal of ensuring that you leave our property with nothing less than an amazing stay and we are happy to hear we were able to do just that.

Hoping to welcome you back soon.