“Wiener schnitzel, German beer, and a view of the water”
Review of Bavaria Haus

Bavaria Haus
Ranked #134 of 4,513 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 36
Description: Bavaria Haus Miami, featuring the progressive Bavarian cuisine , offers a contemporary menu inspired by the rich and diverse culinary culture of Munich and Southern Germany. Our dishes are made to order using fresh, natural ingredients and many even imported from abroad. We put a lot of pride into our food as well as into our beer. Bavaria Haus is an official partner of Hofbrau Munchen, bringing you the finest import of authentic Hofbrau beer direct from the brewery in Munich. Enjoy our year round varieties such as Original, Dunkel and Hefe Weizen as well as our seasonal specialties like Oktoberfest, Maibock and Hefe Weizen Dunkel. We take great pleasure in providing you a memorable Bavarian tradition experience!
Reviewed 13 August 2017

After living in Germany for 4 years, I miss having good German food. The wiener schnitzel sandwich with French fries was a good large size without having leftovers and the French fries were lightly crispy on the outside and is the closet thing to pommes fritz (German French fries) that I have had in a while. The appetizer of a big pretzel and brie looked good and big enough to share for 4 people.

Great selection of German beers in assorted sizes, up to 1 liter. They even had German Fanta soda but were out that night. German Fanta is not as icky sweet as the orange soda we have in the U.S. but more like an Orangina flavor.

We got a long wooden table with benches next to the water, and it was really nice to sit outside next to the boats.

Good service too.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We have been to Bavaria Haus 5 or 6 times and we can't say enough about their beer.....fabulous!!! The place is beautiful and the food awesome. But the service is what keeps us coming back. Our waiter Danny and Flavia (hope Im spelling it correctly) who I believe is the manager, were both very attentive and friendly. You really feel welcomed and at home.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

this is one of my favorite places to eat in Miami. Classic German food and an even better atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

My husband and I were in town for the weekend, stumbled upon the Bavaria House by accident on our last day, ugh!
We came in for a few drinks, sat at the bar and Sylvia made us feel at ease immediately, she was a hoot, we enjoyed her the whole day! Thank you again Sylvia for making our last day in Miami such a memorable one, we can't wait to come back and see you, the Fire & Ice Shots were a perfect ending to a great time, thank you!
We ended up ordering dinner and oh my gosh.....it is the best German food we've ever had! I ordered the Jagerschnitzel, and my husband ordered the Curry Sausage, both were excellent. The Schnitzel is $22, some might think its a little pricey, but for the quality, taste and portion I would pay it all day long, definitely worth it, I will be craving this dish for a long time.
The restaurant was clean and a fun relaxing atmosphere, the other staff were just as friendly, we loved it and we give it 5 stars!

1  Thank Lisasuzie
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for an early dinner wanting something different and it was not good. Our server was not great she was not pleasant and we had to ask several times for water and napkins. The other servers dropped food on the floor. The potato pancakes were so greasy we had to send them back when you cut into the the oil just spilled out of them. The pretzel was wonderful hot and just cooked right. Not the cleanest place either. We wouldn't go back here as we love German food but not here that is for sure a disappointing stop for us.

Bavariahaus, Manager at Bavaria Haus, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Sinatrail ,
We are very sorry about your bad Dining experience , I agree that it can be very frustrating to ask for something and not get it , specially when you are a paying customer , I did a little research on that Day in question and I do believe that you might be mistaking Bavaria Haus for another Restaurant you may have visited , I assure you that our Potato Pancakes are a best seller simply because of the Authenticity and crispiness , I’m not saying that it could not happen but as of now we have never had a complained on our Pancakes .... One of the real reasons why we are assuming you where not at this location was because of the remark you made about our Restaurant “ NOT THE CLEANEST PLACE “ That is 100% impossible !!!! For sure we are the Cleanest Place in Bayside , our Guest compliment on that always , so please check again and if you find that this is indeed the wrong location ,Please remove your comment .

Bavaria Haus Staff

Been to Bavaria Haus? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK