“Teppanyaki fun”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Food was good not great, cold water lobster was the big hit. The pink shrimp sauce is always a winner, and ginger sauce is good as well. I would like to see some broccoli or carrots something other than lots of onions for vegetables. The chef was entertaining and competent as was our server. Language was a bit of a barrier. Good value for the money you can have lunch the next day.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Worst manager I ever met. Tried to enjoy my wife birthday and the server didn’t appear until half hour later . When I tried to contact the manager I got attitude . I tried to talk to the general manager and he tried to argue and confront me . Starting to say I was drunk. I have never received worst service. I only had one mojito . Never knew These ppl can be so messed up . I got once a week and spend about 100$ and this Is how I get treated .

2  Thank Junior A
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Japanese-style restaurant with hibaci presentation of food cooked at the table. The presentation is noisy and the tables are shared, making conversation difficult. You order the main dish and a number of courses come with it. The portions are generous except for the main dish you order. The service is attentive and the staff is friendly and helpful. When you drive in, it looks like you have to valet park but there is self parking around the side and in back.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We go for the food, but the kids go for the show [and the food]! The waiting can be quite long on the weekends but it’s worth it. We go to the bar area and have some Sushi Rolls and order something to drink, to wait for the buzzer to sound. The portions are large, so sharing is a good option. We had the Land & Sea (Scallops and Filet), Hibachi Chicken Rice (delicious) and also ordered the Splash & Meadow (Steak & Shrimps). A must is their Onion Soup (very light) with mushrooms and their salad is awesome! If you like warm Sake... go for it. Really good for the price, too!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Usually love Samurai and try to visit during lunch on weekdays because of the cost. I had not visited in a while but this Saturday I went with my daughter and was astonished at the weekend prices. While the food was delicious, as always, Samurai shouldn't charge extra to get fried rice instead of white. For these prices, it should be included. Maybe that's why the place was more than half empty. Won't be visiting again on a weekend. Too expensive.

Been to Samurai? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK