“I’ve Got a KUSH on Everything About This Place! ”
Review of Kush Wynwood

Kush Wynwood
Ranked #50 of 4,559 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We’ve just met and I’ve already got a KUSH on you! Your divey, yet interesting vibe, your locally grown menu, .

We ventured out to Wynwood Saturday and decided to check out the neighborhood hyped Kush. When we arrived at about 1PM it was so full we had to put our party of three (2 and a baby) on the wait list. We were invited to enjoy a cold brewski and some Connect 4 at a neighboring Santeria waiting room. We grabbed a beer and played 3 quick rounds of Connect 4 while jamming out to Spanish music before I got a text that our table was ready.

We sat down and skimmed through the menu. I must have been eating with my eyes because i looked around at the tables and all looked so good. We started out with the gator bites. WOW, the gator was so tender (not chewy like the gator I’ve tried in the past) that the gator meat disintegrated evenly on my palate! The garlic aoli combined with the gator hit my palate in the right spot! I’ve never had gator anything like Kush gator!

I wanted to try their special Captain Kush brew (guava beer) but they had run out so I ordered a recommended watermelon beer that was refreshing for any hot Miami day. As our main dishes we ordered the Frita and Chicken and Waffles. Let me start with the Frita freakin’licious burger!! The meat patty was greaseless and you could tell was great quality. The thick bacon, potato sticks and guava paste (not jelly like it says ok the menu) is a euphoric party in your mouth that will seriously make you shimmy in your seat!

Everyone from the hostess, to the bar tender at the Santera bar, to our sweet waitress, to the friendly dude bringing the food out were all exceptional!

I’ll be back for you Captain Kush!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Tasty burgers and great chicken and waffles. The staff was helpful and really knew their beers. Cool, out of the way location in Wynwood. Prices very fair - great place for a solid meal.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Another visit and an other great experience. There are only so many things you can say about a great burger joint. Tasty, filling, and fun. Good beer and a buzzing Place with nice clientel.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

If it weren't for the tables outside one wouldn't know this was a restaurant. Looks like an old city street corner. Inside, is a hip eclectic atmosphere with seating at the bar and booth seating around. The place is not big so you may have to take takeout if busy. The choices of food are vast. I heard the burgers are amazing and one can wash it down with a huge craft beer selection both on draft and bottle. I went for the hidden secret which is the conch salad. It wasn't big in size but big in flavor. It was served with tortilla chips and two dipping sauces, one very spicy and the other was a cream sauce. I definitely plan to return since we got there five minutes before closing.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We went with my family to try the burgers as my brother recommended this place many times. We had to wait for our table in a waiting area, perfect place to start our evening with a big selection of craft beers!! After a while we went to out table, tiny one but perfect to keep the family chat. Most of us got the Johnny Utah and it was superb, really tasty and big enough to fill our stomach. Special mention to Amanda who was absolutely lovely!! Also she helped us to pick the right beer for the meal!! 5 stars to her and the place!

Been to Kush Wynwood? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK