Book In Advance
Tours from Everglades Nature Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Everglades Nature Tours
from US$ 45.00
from US$ 33.00
from US$ 200.00
from US$ 132.49
More Info
All reviews captain ozzie private tour airboat tour plant life flora and fauna eco system air boat personal tour meeting point great trip native americans highly recommend this company wealth of knowledge amazing tour amazing experience knowledgeable guide baby alligators
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The small size of the boats made for a really nice experience. The guides were very friendly and knowledgable. They made sure we saw all kinds of wildlife andf plants.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Captain Dave was great. He knew his stuff and was a perfect guide. He joked that his high school biology teacher would have predicted he’d have a job like this. What he didn’t learn in school he picked up on the job. You can’t go wrong with Captain Dave.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had an incredible time. booked a semi-private tour that ended up being private- just me, my two small kids and my mother. the guide was informative and fun- the airbus was a blast and the view was spectacular. would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great morning in the Everglades but boy were they hard to find. Booked through the local visitor info centre & was told the directions would be emailed to me.!Directions were minimal & not at all clear for me a tourist, or the locals that I sought assistance from. I eventually found them entirely by accident so make sure you leave plenty of time to get there. I am sure they get a lot of no shows!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MJG305, Owner at Everglades Nature Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

That is very sad to hear and extremely disappointed with the reviewed score given. To make an assumption of "a lot of no shows", we have less than 1% of booked customers that are no shows out of our 4 years in operation. Maybe the 3rd party visitor center wasn't very clear on the instructions? If that is the case, this is good to know so maybe we can discuss this with the visitor centers. Most people who book our tours directly, read their emails and texts that clearly define where to go and it includes a picture of the area. Inside of our confirmation packet we give you instructions on using our GPS guidance map app that you can download in your phone. Our IT department developed this app so you can download the instructions and use the gps on your phone for its direct instructions turn by turn. The app is most certainly fool proof. How you got turned around on Hwy 41 or lost is unclear. If you read through the hundreds of reviews on TA they all say how great the instructions are that they were given. Maybe you were looking for a park or zoo with neon lights not a raw Everglades tour that does not disturb or harm the ground. Again, I'm not sure how on HWY 41 you got lost AND I'm truly sorry that it will probably be the only thing you remember in the future which is very sad. Just so it gets put out there in the public eye, the instructions in our packet read like this (without the picture as I can't load it on this reply):

Meeting Place:
ValuJet Flight 592 Memorial, Mile marker 30, Hwy 41, Miami, FL 33194 (that is an actual address on Google and bing.)

From Fl Turnpike: Take exit 25A US 41/SW 8th St/Tamiami Trail and head West. Continue on US 41 for 5 miles. This will take you directly to the intersection of HWY 41 and HWY 997. You will see the Pilot Gas station on the left and ahead to your right you will see the Miccosukee Gaming Casino. Continue westbound for 12 miles. Within these 12 miles you will pass all the airboat parks on your left hand side and run along the canal on your right hand side. When you hit "Everglades Safari Park” (Address: 26700 SW 8th Street, Miami, FL 33194) you are 2.8 miles away from your right hand turn off. You will notice the road will make a huge right bend. That is Little C. Your right turn will look like the picture above and you will notice the water management locking system. Our host will meet you there and drive back the dirt road about 1/4 mile to the launch. NO RESTROOMS in this area.

I'm not sure where the confusion lied. Also, in asking for assistance from locals...do you realize that you can ask 10 people who work out there where the ValuJet Memorial is and they wouldn't know? Even though the plane crashed over 20 years ago and the Memorial has been there for over 15 years. That is not only unbelievable...its sad. Most folks in Miami can't even tell you 1 cool scientific fact about the Everglades, that always baffles me, but its' true.

Anyway, sorry your instructions were unclear to you or misread or not read at all, I really don't know. But here at ENT we thank you for choosing us, giving us your opinion and we wish you many grand adventures ahead that give you a direct path so no confusion is had.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great airboat tour! Captain Albert took us out on an hour long tour. There are five of us, two parents and three grown children (20+). We saw three alligators, including a male gator bellowing, lots of birds, and lots of fish. He was very knowledgeable about the area, animals, plants, and history of the Everglades. Great experience!!!!

1  Thank mhb5xx