“Great find”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Unassuming from the outside, loud and welcoming on the inside. Great wine list and wonderful selection of Greek tapas and large dishes. The wait staff helped us with portions and were spot on. We ordered the tzatziki with pita as an appetizer and it was light and delicious. We ordered 4 small plates = Spinach and feta balls, grape leaves w pine nuts, grilled octopus, and Greek sausage. It was plenty of food and very reasonably priced. What could be better! I will absolutely return.

1  Thank Cidinny

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Excelente food great environment. Parking available in the back at the restaurant.

Must make reservations

1  Thank Elizabeth d
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Only one disappointment, they only serve beer and wine (for now)
but everything else surpassed all expectations, and a good Rose was
most satisfying.
Service was perfect, from the greeter at the door and the waitstaff.
Portions were generous.
Food was great. Not an elegant restaurant, but a warm and friendly
atmosphere. Spotlessly clean.
Highly recommend for good food and a very pleasant evening.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Sitting at the bar in Barmeli and decided to post a review. Very rare for me. Naturally, the food great, as it ALWAYS is. I had chicken liver pate, shrimp saganaki and a Greek salad. Now I’m going to have some kind of desert with goat cheese!!! Everything is delicious and fantastic. And I didn’t mention the great Greek Voigner I had. But the best thing I like about this place is not the food (well maybe besides the food) is the atmosphere. EVERYBODY in here is having a great time.
This is the happiest place in Miami!!

1  Thank FLGaga
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Very cozy Greek Restaurant in Upper East Side Miami. We usually go to Mandolin Aegean, but decided to try something different. I stumbled upon this place and glad that I did. Place has a homey decor, (feels like someone's house). Everything that we ordered was brought out promptly and food tasted really fresh and delicious. Atmosphere is very pleasant and has a very European, Mediterranean vibe. When we were there on Saturday, there was a guitarist playing live music (mostly Spanish guitar) which greatly complemented to the vibe. I would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys Greek/ Mediterranean cuisine.

Been to Barmeli69 Greek Restaurant & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK