“Needs a renovation”
Review of ChateauBleau Hotel

ChateauBleau Hotel
Ranked #2,552 of 4,386 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 8 January 2016

It's amazing how little you get for your money in Miami. The room and halls had a musty smell like the carpet has not been changed in years. The was hard and not comfortable.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

Starting from the warm reception, the owner gave us a great impression of the hotel and we could confirm it! They have a Greek cuisine which I tasted and approved! The acomodation is fine, according to expected! It's worth trying!

Reviewed 28 November 2015

Small, nice, Greek restaurant located attached to ChateauBleau hotel. Breakfast menu includes pancakes, eggs, omelets, oatmeal, yogurt. Lunch and dinner menu has Greek dishes as well as sandwiches and traditional fare.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

The room was straight out of the 1970's... the Initial room was dirty, and I was promised a free night to make up for the night stay. The next day I found that the front desk charged me for my "free" night. When I complained the front desk clerk threatened to call the police. Avoid this place. the rooms are nasty, the pool is poorly kept, and they rip you off. I also asked for a non-smoking room, the second room they put me in smelt like cigarettes.

Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

This boutique hotel is well located. My room was spacious, it had a refrigerator, a balcony and working A/C. In addition, the room was clean, had comfortable bed and nice pillows. There is an onsite Greek restaurant that offers the best spinach and feta cheese omelet that I ever had for breakfast.
On the other hand, the bathroom is in need of renovation. It has peeling paint and rusty bathtub. Hot and cold sink faucets were inverted. Bathroom door doesn't close well.
Nevertheless, the place is charming and if someone is looking to spend a night in the heart of Coral Gables, it worth a try.

1  Thank WEdmee