“Good place to eat seafood!!!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #117 of 4,560 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I went with my family on monday. Service was fine, friendly and diligent. Food was good, we ate their signatures dishes and the seafood was fresh and delicious. Restaurant was clean with a good atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

A Saturday, ladies lunch with an old neighbor. What great time to catch up. If only the food or service were better. My friend recommended a seafood dish with a bit of everything on a bed of linguine. I know this is not a pasta restaurant, but the linguine was totally limp and overcooked. The seafood was generous - good shrimp, nice lobster tails, tasty scallops. But the mussels were not opened. The manager said that was ok, they were pasteurized. Maybe this is something, but little appear on google about pasteurized mussels. The waitress was no where to be found, so I asked to speak to the manager. He did bring a plate of new cooked and opened mollusks. I'll try somewhere else when my neighbor and I plan a get together.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Biscuit delicious. Salad caprese great! Crab very good. Service just ok. Carpet, dusted old ceilings, dark wood very used chairs, tables and booths need desperate to be renovated, up graded! New floors please, not carpet!!!! Before, line out the door, now, come on and choose your seat! Hope they do something about it very soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

After leaving the hotel I took a cab to Red Lobster before going to the airport, nice food inside airorts are really overpriced, so this is a top option to have a nice lunch or dinner.
The staff was nice and polite, the food was finger-licking good.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We went to celebrate a fantastic school year. We never got seated! When we realized we had already waited 45 minutes we approached the hostess to ask if we were close to getting called. The hostess admitted she forgot to add our names to the list. To rectify the situation, she offered us the next available table. We continued to wait patiently. While waiting, I noticed the floor was filthy and the servers looked sloppy in their attire. My husband noticed 2 families were seated since speaking with the hostess about the long wait. We decided this wasn't where we wanted to eat. Thankfully, there is a 5 Guys in the same plaza so we went there and ate well!!! I am informing everyone I know how terrible the customer service is at this Red Lobster... It is such a shame. My family and I have been patronizing Red Lobster for years and love the food! NEVER AGAIN will we come to this location!!!

2  Thank Indya H

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK