“Fresh, Fast, Fantastic oh and the best was............”

Shawarma Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #1,907 of 4,393 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 15 July 2017

My wife and I were in Miami vacationing. We like to visit family owned restaurants whenever possible. They had clean bathrooms and the food was great. The chicken shawarma was a bit dry so I would recommend them infusing moisture on the spit to prevent dryness. The kabob was moist and wonderful. The star of the show was the homemade rice pudding. So homey and delicious! My wife was scraping every little bit she could. This place is the epitome of family owned pride. You can tell how much a family has pride in their restaurant by how clean their bathrooms are. Weird but true.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Have been here many times
I live in the neighborhood. ...
My last lunch was the best of all ..!!!

Ask for mix roll .. chicken and beef !
Spectacular. .!! It is pretty good for the price.

Creams are also very good ...
You cant go wrong here ..

Not associated in any wait.
If like comment please punch like key !

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The name shawarma reminds me the excellent middle east food I have tried worldwide........however it looks like this restaurant does not have the good mediterranean seasoning I use to taste........Most of the salads were too acid.....The fried kibbe and the Muhhamara were good...The best dish was the dessert Baklava

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Awesome and healthy food .good service by friendly people ill be back very often with family and friends.
Best kibbe naye and stuffed eggplants

Reviewed 7 March 2016

I ordered for delivery the veggie platter and fries. The fries were excellent. The platter could had been better. I'm surprised they did not provide pita for the hummus. I've also had better grape leaves... Delivery was quite slow... took over an hour but I did get updated from time to time.