“Very good food. Fresh. Tasty ..”

Shawarma Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #1,853 of 4,268 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Have been here many times
I live in the neighborhood. ...
My last lunch was the best of all ..!!!

Ask for mix roll .. chicken and beef !
Spectacular. .!! It is pretty good for the price.

Creams are also very good ...
You cant go wrong here ..

Not associated in any wait.
If like comment please punch like key !

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Shawarma Mediterranean Grill

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The name shawarma reminds me the excellent middle east food I have tried worldwide........however it looks like this restaurant does not have the good mediterranean seasoning I use to taste........Most of the salads were too acid.....The fried kibbe and the Muhhamara were good...The best dish was the dessert Baklava

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Awesome and healthy food .good service by friendly people ill be back very often with family and friends.
Best kibbe naye and stuffed eggplants

Reviewed 7 March 2016

I ordered for delivery the veggie platter and fries. The fries were excellent. The platter could had been better. I'm surprised they did not provide pita for the hummus. I've also had better grape leaves... Delivery was quite slow... took over an hour but I did get updated from time to time.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

We arrived just after they opened at 11 and were the first ones there. I ordered an item, and after a bit I was told they were out of the item I ordered (we were first and there was no one else there; how could they be out?). Okay, I ordered another item about $6 dollars more. After about 10 minutes I was told there would be a delay because my food needed to cook longer (I am starting to worry because I have somewhere else to be). When they called me up for my food they made sure I paid the $6 plus. The chicken was overcooked, tough, and dry. I don't gripe for free food but I do judge a business on whether they're more concerned with the dollar or with keeping customers. Not even a "Here's a dessert on the house" or "We'll just charge you the price for the food you originally ordered for the inconvenience." From the time I ordered to when I got my food was 45 minutes, so I automatically asked for a to-go box when they gave me my food because I knew I wasn't going to have time to eat it. They knew it too, and apologized for it. This was not a good experience and I won't be back because there are 2 other Mediterranean restaurants in the Doral area (one starts with an R and you eat it, the other is a famous Egyptian queen that starts with a C) that treat you better and have better food. You can do better than here.