“Delicious surprise!!”

Ranked #179 of 4,268 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Moroccan, Egyptian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Mina's Mediterraneo is a hidden gem that will take you on a culinary journey up the Mediterranean. Enjoy an authentic Mediterranean and Middle Eastern menu inspired by family recipes.
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

First and foremost I want to clarify that I didn't visit the restaurant, I ordered online through Uber Eats. This was the first time I ordered dinner from this place... what a delicious surprise! The delivery was quick and all the food was very well packed and presented. We ordered falafel, grape leaves, spanakopita, kreatopita, lentil soup, arugula salad and the greek noodle bowl. We cannot decide which was our favorite because we liked them all. We definitely will order again and/or visit the place to try other dishes.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Mina's Mediterraneo

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Meal was excellent. Fresh, tasty and plentiful. They offer food with a variety of different mediterrean cuisines. Note: read menu carefully and ask questions if you are concerned about different types of spices.

Don't overdo dips and appetizers if you're also planning on larger entree's as you'll order too much. Pizza's are good for at least 2 people.

Great venue, large both inside and out. 3 different patio area's covered, large open and quieter sections. Would be awesome for a large outdoor group. Washrooms nice and well maintained.

Service friendly and helpful.

Value for food was very good. Only downside was the Sangria. Came in a bottle along with wine glasses with a little fruit and ice. Cost was nearly 3 times price in store. Would have been far better had they put it in a large picture with lots of fruit and Ice, rather than a bottle.

Definitely will go back again.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We come here for the dips specially hummus and homemade naan Delicious . We had good service , food deliver fast and atmosphere is wonderful. Now on weekends at the outdoor patio they have life music that is really great entertainment and cool place for tapas and drinks . The Greek salad still fresh , simple and good. I wasn't crazy about my desert choice tonight Baklava , was dry and lack of love. I will try bread pudding next time .

Reviewed 22 June 2016

The food was good. I had the Chicken Plate ($15). There was plenty of chicken and very tasty. My wife had the Israeli Salad ($11) and my daughter had the Vegetable Tagine ($13). Along with the meals we had Grape Leaves ($7) and a dip ($6). I would recommend skipping the dip. There wasn't much for the price. Everyone enjoyed their meals. The outside of the restaurant wasn't too appealing to me but was surprised with the pleasant atmosphere inside.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

My daughter lives in Miami and thought that we would enjoy Mina's while we were visiting. We really did. The menu was extensive and had a number of exotic dishes, the service was great and the prices were reasonable. We sat inside but they had extensive outdoor seating as well that would be very pleasant for evening dining. The outdoor seating also would be great for a party or romantic dining.