“Amazing Food”
Review of Mojo On The Go

Mojo On The Go
Ranked #1,596 of 4,802 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 130
Description: Mojo Food Truck is a unique experience. We provide the fun and creativity of a food truck as well as a beautiful inside dining are. We serve a fusion of Florida tastes.
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

We got there and it had just closed...however Tony was pulling out and said he would open up if we wanted because he had just closed!!! We got two incredibly juicy tasty brisket sandwiches, pork nachos that were to die for, Hawaiian tostones. Everything was so yummy and he was so sweet to open back up for us!!! Lucky us!! It's a dangerous place because it's only a mile from my house!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Visited today, we had 2 Luie burgers and one Mahi taco. We waited about 15 or 20 minutes. No big deal we were not busy. They did not have any buns so they used the hoagie rolls. The food was subpar to us. The fries that came with one of the sandwiches (combo) were just store bought crinkle fries. The burger really lacked flavor. The fish taco was hard and you couldn't taste the shreds of fish. Actually I'm not 100% it was fish... The toppings on it were good, but the shell was super hard & overcooked. The fish to topping ratio was about 10/90. Seriously. Half of it went into the garbage. I know he was busy and by himself but I can't spend $20 on this place. Darrell's has a better bigger burger cheaper. .. So there's my honest opinion. IF we stop again I'd try the chicken wings or something different. Not for the above listed items.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

The food from this truck rocks! The best burgers in town. Tables in A/C available. Outdoor picnic tables also available. Gator baskets...Tacos and more.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

So he pulled his food truck up to Ocala and I'm glad he did. We had his stack burgers...has to be the best I've ever had. A burger with bacon and blue cheese and cooked spinach leaves on top ,amazing. I will definitely be back to try something else and i will let you know how good it was.