Review Highlights
Amazing day!

Had an incredible day out on the ocean with Mark The Shark. I will come back fishing again... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
Tjenakena
Falun, Sweden
via mobile
AWESOME experience!!

Mark is a consummate fisherman with incredible knowledge. Looking forward to get back on board in... read more

Reviewed 20 August 2018
forzaneri20
Miami Beach, Florida

All reviews fishing trip mate ryan these guys bachelor party hammerhead shark hammer head deep sea fishing go fishing trophy fish great fishing deck hand caught fish big sailfish catch big fish rooster fish live bait mahi
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Mark and his first mate, Ryan were fantastic. It was an extremely slow day but they made out trip worth while. We landed a massive sail fish as we were picking up the lines that made it fully worth it!

Mark S, Owner at Mark the Shark, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Thank you for fishing with us on the striker 1 and thank you for your positive review.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I had a great time. Captain Mark made sure of it. Great mates as well. We laughed and joked, but when it was time to fish. It was all business and I couldn’t be happier.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We had such a great time out on the boat with Mark & Ryan! We will deff be fishing with them again the next time we are in the area. They both were very knowledgeable about the area, the ocean, etc. and told us exactly what to do while reeling in the sharks! we can’t wait until our next trip!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I went with my best friend as a birthday gift and let me tell you it was so worth it! Mark and his mate Ryan are super helpful! I couldn't have done it without them both, I got to be up and personal with a Sandbar Shark and take awesome pics! We tagged the beauty and set it back into the water! Even Ryan (the mate) showed me the whole tagging process super cool! One of the best experiences of my life! I will definitely be going again! Mark also has awesome deals so don't hesitate to contact him!

1  Thank Daylene P

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Has a great time with Mark! It was very convenient since I was staying at the hotel located by the dock, it worked out great! I was very pleased with my catch and cannot wait to get the go pro pictures that are included in the price.