“Good cheap pre event dinner”
Review of Pollos & Jarras

Pollos & Jarras
Ranked #7 of 4,846 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Came here before a game at American Airlines Arena and it was a very nice meal at a pretty good price
Nice to try something different and allowed us to walk to the game

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The hostess was this lively lady from Peru who helped us with all of our selections which were amazing! Ceviche was the best I have ever had, calamari was different and excellent, all the recommendations were great.

Eliezer was our server and offered great suggestions as well!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I live in Miami and my husband and try to visit different restaurants in the weekends. We love Ceviche 105 which is a Peruvian restaurant. It turns the Ceviche 105’s owner opened another restaurant right next to it called Pollos y Jarras. My husband has been wanting to try it but since we eat lots of chicken at home I was reluctant to going. Well I didn’t know what I was missing, we visited it today for a late lunch. We shared a Peruvian Parrilla which brought an entire rotisserie chicken, churrasco, file mignon, grilled chicken. What flavor, and so juicy, Delicious. Also had my favorite Pisco Sour drink

Most importantly, our waitress Ysbel made our visit the best. Outstanding service and knowledge of the menu. She helped us pick the best!!!

We will be going back for sure

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We had a late lunch at Pollos y Jarred. Our table was attended to by Zuliani who was very knowledgeable of the menu. Did an excellent job of making our lunch a warm family time together. She gets 10 de 10, 10 out of 10 for service, corteousness and prompted. The deserts and combinations she suggested were perfect.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Great food! Service was great and the suggestions received were very helpful. Our waiter zuliana did a great job at making sure we had a great time.

Been to Pollos & Jarras? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK