“Terrible Hot Mess”

Hotel Roma Golden Glades Resort
Ranked #109 of 125 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed 22 March 2012

This hotel is a hot mess, scam artists. This hotel has no star at all, the employees were rude, no internet in the rooms, no towels, no tissue, no toilet paper, no iron the bed squeks and the bedsheets don't fit. The tv does not have local channels therefore you cannot even know the weather.

When I called for an iron we waited for 1 hour, and from then they were not answering the phone, anyway the iron NEVER CAME. Something need to be done this is terrible. Don't even try to stay here I wish I read the review before I booked through hotel.com. I am so dissappointed.

Room Tip: I cannot advise anybody because I don't know if there are neater rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Minala H
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Bad neighborhood, difficult to find, and if you leave the car unlocked, even with the window closed, you will be stolen. In just one hour this happens to me. They told me the security guy work just to check the cars, and the Hotel are not responsible for thefts. Yes, I was stolen in just one hour, with a security guy working and only 3 cars in the parking lot. Don't recommend to anybody!!!!

Room Tip: If you get this Hotel you're crazy!!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Igor A
Reviewed 9 March 2012

First time I ever been scammed at a hotel. First of all this hotel is a bad area and I had bad vibe when going in. Very old and ugly, motels are much nicer...I walk in and show my reservation papers and they say I'm not in the system. The guys do not seem to know what they are doing...I was there waiting for 2 hours, we were on the phone with cheapostay, finally they receive fax with the order. Instead of the "suite" I purchased they wanted to give me a standard room. I said no here is my order with the suite I ordered...

Next they tell me ok fine we will give you the suite, but you have to pay. I already stated I paid and here is the paperwork and receipt of payment, they tell me to call cheapostay again...I shouldn't even be calling since they are the ones with the errors...I ended up leaving as it would of taken 3 hours and it was already 11pm...After finally talking with cheapostay, I tell them I left and I want my refund. They agreed and I was only charged 10 dollars until I stayed, then the rest would be charged. I look at my account the next day and the hotel charged me 97.18! Called cheapostay and there is an investigation with the hotel. I will be reporting to my credit card as well.

Stay away from this dirty and ugly hotel!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jon M
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My boyfriend and I just spent the weekend there on a short notice trip to miami. The lighting sucked had to do my makeup in the bathroom. The water was cold.we had to wait any hour for an iron. There were lizards,the comforters had holes in them and the sheets reeked an unpleasant odor. Never ever again!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Indiaizit
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Th hotel was dirty, room lighting poor, no hot water in the shower. The 'free breakfast' was in a previous room (limited space and seating), with a bug crawling out from the bagel tray. Limited food variety. When we asked for an iron, we were advised 45min delay in having the iron delivered. Noisy location next to busy highway. We cancelled our 2nd night booking and checked out early. Pool was ok.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leanne163
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
10.9 km away
10.6 km away
Courtyard Miami Lakes
Courtyard Miami Lakes
#4 of 4 in Miami Lakes

Been to Hotel Roma Golden Glades Resort? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK