“My home away from home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Commodore Inn The Grove
Ranked #7 of 46 Speciality Lodging in Miami
Atlanta, Georgia
“My home away from home”
Reviewed 14 March 2011

Maggie and the staff of Commodore in the Grove have made sure everything is taken care of when I stay there. I travel alot to Miami for business for long stays. They have created a home away from home for me. The views from my rooftop deck allow me to relax after working all day. The full kitchen allows me to cook meals and wash my clothes!
The apartments are so big and comfortable. There is no pool here and I don't miss it one second. I love my personal jacuzzi to relax in.
I would not stay anywhere else!

• Stayed February 2011
CITG, General Manager at Commodore Inn The Grove, responded to this review, 17 March 2011
It is really rewarding to read that you are pleased; as we humbly strive to exceed each one of our client’s expectations, while keeping a friendly atmosphere. Your words only reassure our motivation behind our goal to ensure that :
... “May all those whom enter as guests, leave as friends”. ...
Thanks Maggie.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 26 May 2010

More of a long term/on demand apartment style setting than a hotel. No pools, gyms, internet, room service or daily maid (maid was once weekly), yet I'd stay here for any long term stay before any 5 star Hotel. Apt was fully furnished, very clean, including kitchen items, each of the 2 private balconies were approx 20 x 40' rooftop. The front desk bent over backwards to accomodate my Gov't billing needs; IE offering to stay late on several occasions. Parking was interior, gated, secured and free...can't find that anywhere else in miami. <5 min walk to anywhere you'd want to be in the Grove. I've done alot of extended trips in one location, this was by far the best accomodations I've ever had the pleasure to endure.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
CITG, General Manager at Commodore Inn The Grove, responded to this review, 21 February 2011
Really appreciate your good review; those are the ones we strive for. To exceed our guest expectations is our goal, nothing could make us happier. What you saw is the result of a combined team effort of.

We looked forward to have you back.

Maggie
coconut grove, Florida
Reviewed 9 December 2008

I live in Coconut Grove. My large family decided to meet for Thanksgiving 2008. Due to lack of space in my condo and because my large family loves to cook, I reserved a large two bedroom unit and one studio unit. The staff made great efforts to ensure that we had all we needed for our holiday reunion. The manager, Maggie and her assistant were amazing! My family kept changing the dates of arrival and I was expecting to have a difficult time changing the reservations so many times but Maggie was patient, accomodating, and very welcoming!
The units are large, clean, incredibly well located. They had all the comforts of a home. The larger unit has a hot tub and a sunning deck on the roof. Parking is gated and secure, a huge plus for the Grove.
Located in the heart of the Grove with restaurants and shops all around. My family and I would just walk down from the unit to the restaurants and shops.

• Liked — cleanliness, comfort, location, and the staff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank am112258
Rio de Janeiro
Reviewed 3 November 2008

Commodore Inn The Grove is the place you should stay if you are going to Miami. I’m very happy to have stayed there, and I’ll be coming back next year.

I e-mailed them to get info about availability, and got a very quick response. After a few e-mails and phone calls, the staff already knew me; they made me feel like a frequent costumer, I felt at home.

The apartments are completely equipped. It had all the things needed for a longer stay, and I did not have to pay stiff rates. My apartment was larger than other corporate housing I’ve stayed at before. It was huge and almost like my own house.

At the beginning I was a skeptical because they do not have 24/7 front des; the employees work regular business hours; but the staff and security team are so well coordinated that there is no need for a front desk or a concierge; everything was synchronized and worked perfectly.

I definitely recommend this cozy place. Try it for yourself; I’m sure you will love it as much as I do.

• Liked — very comfortable
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank TatiGalliac
Huntsville, AL
Reviewed 12 December 2007

We have stayed at the Commodore Inn the Grove for Thanksgiving 2005 and 2006. We have a large family, one in school at UMiami, and reserved two two- bedroom units, and a one bedroom unit. The staff made great efforts to ensure we had all the cooking vessels and tools for our holiday meal that included college kids who could not travel home for the holiday. The units are large, clean, incredibly well located. The largest has a hot tub and sunning deck on the roof. Parking is gated and secure, a huge plus for the Grove.
Located in the heart of the Grove, restaurants, shops all around. Units on back are quieter than those overlooking the street and Moe's.

Stayed November 2006