SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,001 results
All reviewsmiami airportfree breakfastyogurtnext morningshuttle servicethe breakfast areafree shuttleshort stayclean roomswould stay here againstayed for one nightfront desk staffsitting areaan early flightpre cruise stayminute drivedolphin mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel over the memorial day weekend . The outside is scary looking, a lot of construction, although I did not visit the pool it looked only average. I usually stay at drury inns wherever I travel because they are sure to be nice wherever. Had I paid $139 a night for this room like it was listed online I would have felt ripped off. (with a discount and mangers special room was $83/night) The beds literally were the smallest hotel beds I’ve ever seen in my life, the bed closes to the window I could sit on the bed and touch the wall just fine ( my arms aren’t that long, the space is just that small) Beds were very hard ! The paint is a nice addition, the bath room as well was extremely small. So small I had to walk into it all the way and then close the door behind me. The lobby was beautiful, nicely decorated. All in all for a cheap hotel stay ($83 a night) this was only ok. I advise anyone paying more than $83 a night to take their money elsewhere for better quality.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
SHSMIA, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Dear Guest:

It pains us to learn that your experience did not live up to the standard we strive to deliver at our hotel. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.We look forward to seeing you in the future, and demonstrating our commitment to delivering outstanding service and value.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

We booked this hotel as it was near the airport. It's a typical SpringHill Suites. The staff person that checked us in was very friendly.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your comments. Please come back soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2012

On our way to our cruise I decided to book this hotel. Near the airport it offers free shuttle. I was told to phone as soon as I arrived in Miami, which I did. They answered immediately but they took very long to pick us up as they did not understand where we were waiting. Nevertheless, once they picked us up everything was ok.Staff is very helpful and kind.They gave us a room looking out to a lake. Breakfast is ok and it is included in the price. I recommend this hotel.

1  Thank SueBuenosAires

Dear Guest:

We were happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at the SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

We booked this hotel for a night before and after our holidays in the Bahamas. The hotel was built in 2002 and the facilities are in mint condition. We had a double room which was huge with comfy bed, giant Full HD tv and useful tea/coffee/microwave corner. Its a very quiet hotel, located about 10 min by shuttle(free) from the airport. They serve complimentary breakfast (Best Western style with scrambled eggs, toasts, yoghourts etc.) and I believe the parking is also complimentary. There are many food options in the area. You can either take the free shuttle (5 min) to the next food court or order to your room (Papa Johns, Pizza Hut etc).
We have paid 130 USD for a double room which was a fair price for the quality.

1  Thank Archimedesrules

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for your review about our property, we greatly appreciate your feedback. We are happy to see that you enjoyed several of the hotel ameneties. We look forward to seeing you in the future, and demonstrating our commitment to delivering outstanding service and value.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

We stayed here overnight before catching a flight to New York. Their shuttle bus needs to be called before coming to the airport, so let them know when you arrive. Comfortable, clean and good amount of space. Pool was a bit small but the gym facilities were good. We used the laundry room as we were travelling back from a holiday in Mexico and this work well for us. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
I would recommend this hotel for a short stay, otherwise there's not much around this hotel. It was very quiet though, I don't think we say more than 5 guest in the hotel the whole time.

Dear Guest:
We pride ourselves in our friendly service and clean suites. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future, and demonstrating our commitment to delivering outstanding service and value.